Im a filipino, want to work in Bahrain any one could help me kababayan

hello any one filipino here na pwede tumulong sa akin...graduate po ako ng accountancy dito sa Pilipinas

Hi Maxwelle,

Welcome on the forum. Why not sending your message in English as it is an English forum and not everyone is understanding tagalog ?

Thanks

Olivier

Olivier +1

ok sir oliver i will be using english in my post thanks. i want to work in bahrain can you help me

Hi Maxwelle, and thanks for the effort  :D

Nevertheless, even in English I won't be able to help you much unfortunately. Try to check some older messages about finding a job here, I've posted a lot of links to the local newspapers where you might find some classified. Maybe the Philippino community might be able to give some relevant tips to you.

Wish you good luck...

Olivier

Hi everyone what are the possible part time job can Bahrain offer to some Filipino workers there?

Good Evening Olivier! How r v? i need opinion from your end sir, Me & My fieancy v both are planning to work and settle in Bahrain, we are trying our best to get some good oppurtunity for employment in bahrain, we stay in Bombay and here lot of vaccancy cuming for bahrain, I just wanna know sir could you please suggest me is it safe for a women to work and stay in bahrain? and what are the chances of oppurtunity if the candidate is from Banking & Finnance sector? please suggest me coz are really looking forward to get some golden oppurtunity to knock bahrain and also how about if v both come to bahrain at visit and apply for a job will be better?

Hi Ms. Maxwelle and Josephine :D

Ms Maxwelle if you are still in phil. and planning to come over here by visit visa, it might be hard because of this http://m.gulf-daily-news.com/NewsDetail … sid=311613 so you will need to go through an agency or be a direct hire.

Ms.Josephine there are part time jobs in sales (ladies offering promos?) catering, etc. they advertise in newspapers

huuu...Kabayan hindi naman sa pina pahina ko loob mo...sa sitwasyon ng Bahrain ngaun mahirap mag aply ngaun d2 lalo na jan kapa sa pinas kalimitan ung mga employer ngaun d2 na kumukuha ng employee...Kabayan advice lang i hope dmo naman ikagalit..bakit ayaw mo mag try mag aply canada o australia maganda ngaun dun nanganga ilangan ng maraming aplicant don,try mo mag aply khit by online.Mga tao d2 sa Bahrain ngaun nag aaply don,kc mahina at sobbrang baba na ng sahod d2.pano Good Luck and God Bless na

Hi Just you...

Just repeating my previous message then ^^

Olivier-France wrote:

Hi Maxwelle,

Welcome on the forum. Why not sending your message in English as it is an English forum and not everyone is understanding tagalog ?

Thanks

Olivier

Did you find a job yet?