New members of the Bahrain forum, introduce yourselves here - 2022

Welcome on board, Vishnu !

Feel free to interact with members on the forum.

All the best,

Bhavna

@Julien my name is Amanda am a resident in Bahrain am from Nigeria

@Cheryl how do I get married in Bahrain

Hello Amanda Obiorah,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f60a.svg

Kindly note that I am a moderator and do not live in Bahrain. It is therefore quite difficult to answer this question. I can only advise you to read the following article on > Getting married in Bahrain.

Since this thread is for newbies, could you please tell us more about yourself?

You can start a new thread on the Bahrain forum to discuss this topic with other members.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

Hi Friends

I am Manjeet from India.

Its nice to see this community helping the new members in as many ways as possible. Lots of posts had helped me from time to time.  really thankful.

wishing everyone good luck.

Hello Manjeet,

Welcome to expat.com!

We're really glad that you found the forum helpful.

If you have any questions, you can always ask them on the Bahrain forum1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

Hello.

I joined this forum back in November 2019, that's when I moved to Bahrain from UAE.

I work as Engineer here and so far the place is okay.

I have just made this new user account of mine, because I didn't like my previous username.

I have a couple of questions to ask, and I hope I will be using the forums more often now.

Hello members my name is Nasifu am a Ugandan living in Bahrain,I came by domestic visa from Uganda but when it expired I changed to expatriate though still in progress for about two months and half since September 17th,life in Bahrain is hard when you don't have work cz have seat for more than three months now waiting for my visa approval by the GDPNR but still on a stand and have realized living in the kingdom with out work it's the worst experience,but when there's work availability, bahrain is the best country to live and work with in.

There is news that, they have stopped issuing visas for African Nationals also there is a delay in processing work visa, you will need to wait.

Hello guys,

I'm a newbie here. I want to say hello to all. I hope everyone here is doing well so far.

Thank you so much for your time in advance.

Welcome on board, JoyceHall !

Regards,

Bhavna

Hello guys,

Have a very good day! I want to say hello to all. I hope everyone here is doing well so far.

Thank you so much!

Hi,

just joined ...

Relocating from Germany to Bahrain mid. 2023 with my family (son 10, wife/myself 45+). Looking for contacts especially regarding school and living.

Looking forward to some new and friend ...

Cheers,

Marcus

Hi,
just joined ...
Relocating from Germany to Bahrain mid. 2023 with my family (son 10, wife/myself 45+). Looking for contacts especially regarding school and living.
Looking forward to some new and friend ...

Cheers,
Marcus
-@mquitsch74

Welcome to the community. Enjoy your best time here. :)

Welcome to all newbies. Enjoy your best time here. :)

Hi,

I invite you to follow this topic on this new thread: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1013223

Thanks!

Closed