La Rochelle expats?

Hi there! Anyone in the La Rochelle area? I was born and raised in the US, met my husband in Mexico (lived there 9 years) and then lived in Marseille (4 years), moved to the States for 8 years, and are now returning to France -La Rochelle. Would love to begin making connections.  My French husband and I have a 15 year old son. Thanks!

I'm not français ,I'm Algérien

Hello Aissa!
Thank you for your prompt reply! How do you like living in La Rochelle? Do you have kids and how do they like it? I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions...
Thanks very much,
Holly

I hope you have great times with ur family there . I'm currently in living Algeria and im looking for jobs in France to move here.
Maybe you can help me with that  :D:D and we can be friends .
accutaly You don't know from whereyou can make goodfriend friends  :/

recherche un emploi en France
Pouvez-vous m'aider
Je veins de Mauritanie
Merci

English please.

I'm looking for a work in French
Can you help me
I'm from Mauritania
Thank you

Thankyou for your Replay ,no I'm single don't have children,yes I'm ready for Living in La Rochelle, please ask questions, I'm ready

Hi,

I just moved to La Rochelle to follow my husband last December. Been looking for English speaking folks in the area. Let me know if you'd like to hang out.

Best,

Celine

Hello, I am an Arab from Yemen. I want to obtain a visa to enter France or any country to work and live. Can you help me with any information? Thank you and appreciation

Try going online, find contact details for the immigration department in the countries you are interested in and check out the information available there.

If you go to Discover at the top of this page you can also open the country guide which has visa information.

HI, I have just moved to île de Ré temporarily and am now looking for an apartment in La Rochelle. Are you settling in ok? Did you manage to find people to get to know?  Best

Hello,
Wife and I are French, we lived in the States 45 years. We are in our early seventies probably too old for your guys. Anyway we could meet at one time. We are in La Tremblade. The very best, Stella & Phillip

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, how very kind, I would be delighted to meet you for a coffee. I am English and also have French nationality and have lived and worked in France for the last 20 years. I am on my own, in my 60s, I'm not sure whether you would prefer to meet a couple, although  I would be very happy to meet you both. Do let me know. All the best

Hiya,

In La Rochelle with French husband. Im belgian but grew up in southern africa. We have two kids and Im keen to meet and greet other english speakers in and around the city.

Hi Hiya I am not a English native speakers and actually I am from Dominican Republic I just arrived to Paris two week ago and like you I would like to meet people so if you want to go out some day you just have to text me

Hey can I Join you guys I would like to speak with some one with two nationalities I would like to make some questions because is like no body now's what you can or can't do if you are in that condition, also need to meet people here in Paris.

Hi,

Not yet! How are you settling so far?