In France can work with permesso di soggiorno??

Hello
I am From Bangladesh.I have permesso di soggiorno italy .i get Job in France. Can I  work in France with permesso di soggiorno? If Anyone Know Pleace reply  here .

Thanks

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

No, you can't work in France with a "permesso di soggiorno"; this document is what it says, a residence permit for Italy.  If you want to work in another country, then you must apply for the appropriate visa from that country's immigration department.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

ok.Thank You

If I go France and submit my permesso di soggiorno and job contract can work ?

Best Regords
Akand

You need a work visa from the French authorities (as Cynic already told you).
Janin

thanks

Akand wrote:

If I go France and submit my permesso di soggiorno and job contract can work ?

Best Regords
Akand

No you cannot.

Hello . I am came from italy.i have Italian carta di soggiorno. Can I work in France with this and how? Thanks

Abdullah al noman tuhin wrote:

Hello . I am came from italy.i have Italian carta di soggiorno. Can I work in France with this and how? Thanks

No you can't, read the 2nd post in this forum page.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Cynic wrote:
Abdullah al noman tuhin wrote:

No you can't, read the 2nd post in this forum page.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

And also the 7...

But I have asked they said that they can change the Carta di soggiorno (that is the one that does have exparing date, and once u find a job they can change it there
And they they give u a France document
That is possible

but we can change our Italian document in France documents ... please let us know

Shekhawat08 wrote:

but we can change our Italian document in France documents ... please let us know

Find a French employer who will be agree to start the process with you. Then you will have the possibility to initiate the transfer of Italian documents to French ones.

If you have carta di soggiorno (illimitata or the new 10 years) you can leave and work in any of the schengen countries place like france, Netherlands,  Germany, Austria, Spain,  Portugal Belgium E.C.T, after getting a job you can also apply for the countries document without changing your Italian document i mean I'll have two documents after applying,  this is an information not question, I did same thanks.......

Ok

Good evening, please can you tell me more about the process? H have Italian carta di soggiorno and I really want to work and live in france but I don't know how to go about it

omorogbeik wrote:

Good evening, please can you tell me more about the process? H have Italian carta di soggiorno and I really want to work and live in france but I don't know how to go about it

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The "carta di soggiorno" is an Italian residence permit.  You can do 2 things with it.  Live and work in Italy, or together with your passport, use it as a Schengen style visa to travel around the Schengen member countries, so you can use it to visit France on vacation and maybe look for work, but not to work there.  If you want to work in France, you need to apply for a relevant French visa.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

I think you can work with out any problems because you are an european citizen. I know many people who do that and have no problem !

paddie2 wrote:

I think you can work with out any problems because you are an european citizen. I know many people who do that and have no problem !

Whom are you replying to?
Janin