Close

Part-time job for an English speaking student in Orleans

I am a 29 year old foreign student pursuing a Master in Management program in Orleans. I am looking for a part-time job. I speak English fluently, French is intermediate (B1). I have 6 year experience of working  in procurement related function including import management. At the moment I am considering different jobs opportunities which can allow me to work part-time (office work, waitress, babysitting, home help etc).

Looking forward to hear from you!

Yours faithfully,

Olga Guzenko

Moderated by Priscilla last year
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi Olga Guzenko and welcome to Expat.com :)

You might also want to post an ad in the Temporary work in France forum, it might help you.

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you Priscilla!!!!

I will do it of course :)

With kind regards,

Olga Guzenko

Olga are you still looking for some work? Because we are looking for an English speaking babysitter. My name is Brooke and my email address is: ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Brookensommerville,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section please so that your offer can be accessible : Babysitting in France

thank you,
Bhavna

Hello,
I am a 28 year old foreign student. I just finished my masters in business management and am looking for a job for English speakers. I just enrolled in a French school in Bordeaux.  My French is not good Atall but I speak English fluently. I would appreciate if anyone looking to employ an English speaker to contact me. It can be any kind of work for now.
Lola
My email is xxx

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Please do not post your e-mail ad on the forum + drop an advert in the jobs section please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi
I have just moved to Orléans.  Are you still looking for an English speaking babysitter?
Thanks Tracey

Moderated by Priscilla 5 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Expatriate health insurance in France

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in France

Moving to France

Find tips from professionals about moving to France

Travel insurance in France

Enjoy a stress-free travel across France

Flights to France

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to France