Looking for English speaking teenagers to make friends

Have teenager from USA.  Living in Asilah close to tangier, need friends for my 15 year old about same age or so. let's have our kids make friends and same time parents make friends with parents . let's connect on social media then we can plan some kind a meeting or something;;)

Im 21 years old in rabat you can give him my whatsapp number if he want to ask about moroccan culture or advices or something

Hay my name is Mourad I'm 21 years old and live in chefchaouen and happen to know a lot of people in both Tanger as well as chefchaouen you can give him or here my WhatsApp number if the want to ask about Moroccan culture or schooling for relatively cheap with certified degrees similar to the one I have in my profile pic and we can be friends of course

Hey theere, im Salah Eddine, i am actually 18 yo close to 19, i can speak english fluently, i may understand your kid interests, if he is that active kidd who wants to have some sports or video games I am totally down for it, i am such a cool and funny guy, i am chilly person too, if you' re interested, hit me on my email
Have a nice daaay!!

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

It's actually a girl so you guys little too old for her , would like her to make female friends about 15-16 years old

hi, my daughter is 16 years old and goes to the Descartes school in Rabat, where we have been living for 14 years. She has English as   Speciality  and would definitely like to get in contact with your daughter. you can send me an email :)

Provide your email my daughte can communicate in english she is 11 years old

Kids don't use emails these day
Can I have her IG or Facebook name so I can give it to her, so they can talk

What's her IG or fb  pass it to her

I have students (his age) that would be perfect for him to connect with. They've been learning English with me, in Casablanca, for two years and could really use the practice and a new buddy. DM me if you're interested!

My daughter do not have Facebook ID . She use some time mother mobile using youtube, talking freinds in whatsapp. Thanks

Indeed Kids are disguised as angels on the earth, but positive wisdom can mold their mentality and personality to shape their character.

We need to understand the untold frequencies in a child's mind to be more compatible with negative and positive thinking steadiness in his mind.

A trustworthy communication in the presence of parents, formal sports activities, and then a certain focus on the studies will keep the child busy in planned & healthy activities to achieve his daily tasks, which will make mother cheer.

You just grow his 5 moral values ​​in him to shape him into the best iconic mind on the earth.

Compassion: understanding the suffering of others or self and wanting to do something about it.

Cooperation: helping your family and friends, returning favors.

Courage: willingness to do difficult things.

Equality: believing everyone deserves equal rights and to be treated with respect

Communication with strangers at this age may lead him to unethical or suspicious activities which may disturb the entire family's system, therefore you or your siblings can be the best choice for your beloved kid rather than searching for someone over the internet.

May God bless you and your beloved kid,

Ronnie. K