Can I trust Morrocan men in love?

Hi, I met my berber-Morrocan man 2 months ago as he was my tour guide.  He proclaimed that he loves me within a few days of meeting (which is flattering but I have alot of doubts on love at first sight).  Things heated up between us really quickly, he's even showed me the apartment he was renting.  But though I have returned to my country now, he still continues to call me every few days and texts me everyday.  He still tells me he loves me, and that he told his mother about me, and he will like to marry me.  I don't know but I've read so many negative things on Morrocan men online that I'm 50% suspicious.  He does seems very sweet and romantic, but then again anyone can be. 

Wanted to hear from anyone if Morrocan men are really sincere or they just know their way around with words?

@Susudimana Run away and don't get involved. I'm sure your guy feeling is telling you something is wrong here- listen to it! I'm speaking from personal experience. It takes no less than a year to get to know someone.

What about immature men anywhere?

@Susudimana  it's hard to judge someone based on a generalized thought. Either ways, Moroccan or not, I'd recommend giving the relationship some time. Usually, fraudsters can't keep their sweet masks on for so long. So, don't rush into something very serious. Take your time, dear!

I could have written your post 4 years ago.     Long story short. Run.  If you even taken the time to write it in here your gut told you what we can't.

Relationship need time to know new face

@Susudimana make decision after you know more about him and family. If you argue then don't.

@Susudimana totally agree with every word you wrote. Don‘t rush to any decision. Take your time to know your partner.

@Susudimana I have similar experience. My BF has declared his love to me after only one meeting and wanted to marry me after one month. It is extremely unusual in my country. So I googled the red flags of love scammers. I will suggest you to do the same thing. If you are lonely, longing for love, not so young, not so beautiful, from europe or America, and your lover is much younger than you, you should be cautious. Remember: a scammer always wants something: s**, money or visa. Some scammers are networked. They learn from each other how to catch your love and attention.

As above. This is the best information. The declarations of love without knowing a thing about you after a day is a red flag. My best advice is to stop wasting your time and simply block, delete - move on with your life and don't look back.

What I do in Morocco is help with making marriages happen! So for me seeing mixed marriages is great and I support all genuine couples. But this story you have told us is the tell tell signs of marriage fraud or scam.

@Susudimana just talk with him and see what he really want and trust me morrocan men while treat you nice but know him first

Thank you all for your advice!

All men and women all over the world you may encounter bad and good ones , so no one is perfect

Of course there nice respectful honest Moroccan men without a shadow of doubt

So will I have as well to ask the same question like yours

can I trust women in other countries than Morocco ?

I agreed scammer fake person happen in the world, read stories foreign woman with experience theirs faithful and unfaithful. My advice make some test before decide, they might have network to scam only for visa, my advice trust your gut, if something not work as common and ur not prioritize better u move on.

Four years ago I would have written beautiful people beautiful country, choose wisely.