Possible pregnancy while working

Hi. Thank you for those who will answer. I am currently working here in Egypt and just recently slept with an Egyptian guy. I wonder what will happened if I got pregnant? Will theres a law that I will possibly break or what? Thank you.

You need to be carful, because if you get pregnant you will have only few options:

1. Deliver the baby outside Egypt (for delivering baby over here you will need the name of the father, because kids written in their father name).

2. Hospitals and so for will deliver the baby but they will ask too many question and based on your answer and circumstances they will decide legally what to do. For Example: If they been raped, or married.

3. You can tell them the father overseas (Ie: You are married overseas not here and give them a name) basically lie, and no one like that because it will be on his birth certificate, and this is a legal document..

4. Its a problem over here (my recommendation is to get married to him (OR USE BILLS, or put what is called here LAWLAB) to prevent pregnancy.

Thank you

I don't know about you but the man is definitely breaking the law by having sexual relations outside of marriage. Or did you get an orfi paper?