I need to make a new project any ideas

I need to make a new project any new  ideas

Hi eagle Abo,

What project you would like to make? Can you please elaborate? What are you looking for ?

Thank you.

:))) that's what I am asking about i need ideas to start  a new project last time I bought 2 car to rent but I didn't work well at all the drivers was kind of hell and my advice no one  try this kind of Ubar or karem unless you will drive by yourself and for me it was painful experience .
So I am asking any new and safe ideas???

Dear Abdo

There are few great possible projects in Cairo but they all depend on the size of investment and the income you expect.

Some projects need two to three months to produce consistent income that will cover your investment and produce income.

The problem I have faced in Egypt is not being Egyptian and had to partner with a bad one, but I have finally found a great Egyptian partner but unfortunately my fund has been depleted.

Things to stay away from
1- Education projects like English and soft skills school.
2- Transportation

Food business is great especially the type of food that relates to the west but not necessarily hamburger or Pizza, in places like Zamalek and Muhandeseen, Chicken wings for example and Philadelphia cheese steak are two unique food but has a very a wide national acceptance.

You will also need to look at your expertise, for instance my expertise are advertising concept creation and copy-writing as well as business and marketing lecturing, education field as mentioned above is not very lucrative but advertising consultation and creation is, therefore you need to look at your talents and feasibility study before taking any step.

You may solve the driver problem easily if you just pay closer attention to what should be offered to driver and the driver's selection process.

Take care for now 

Mohammed Al-Safari

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Thanks so much dear sir and I really appreciate all what you say and I will be glad if you visit me in my office at mohandsen and soon when I am in Cairo I will give call
All regards
Captain Ahmed

Dear Abo,

Hope everything is going well at your end.

You can get into very good investments in Egypt but you should to differentiate between three categories of investments in Egypt:
1- Huge and unique projects like power field, pharmaceutical, real estate, Basic food, hospitals. In this field you will gain double to triple your capital annually, but you have to choose a very good professional partner in such fields.
2- Middle projects like restaurants, cafes, catering,  fertilizers, agriculture field, simple industries, real estate. In this field you can gain 60% from your capital annually, but you have to hire a professional manger or to choose also a good professional partner in such fields.   
3- Small projects like transportation, car components, cloths,hair salons. In this field you can gain 30% from your capital annually maximum, and  you needn't a lot of experience but to hire professionals.

I am a lawyer, and I have presented legal opinions  for many foreigners investors in Egypt, and the most important issue that I advice you is the documents. You should sign a very clear agreements, and create an independent entity for each investment, and you should to know that many great projects was failed due to documents disputes.     

Best Regards,
Ahmad Hamza

Thanks so much l agree with 100 %  and thanks for the adviceand I will try to think about one of this projects

Ahlan

I am with you. Im in.

Shaheer

Sorry for intruding but if possible i woujd like to get your advice for now in regard to property buying ??? please check my post or even more can i contact you for more details?

Nora

ahmed_hammza wrote:

Dear Abo,

Hope everything is going well at your end.

You can get into very good investments in Egypt but you should to differentiate between three categories of investments in Egypt:
1- Huge and unique projects like power field, pharmaceutical, real estate, Basic food, hospitals. In this field you will gain double to triple your capital annually, but you have to choose a very good professional partner in such fields.
2- Middle projects like restaurants, cafes, catering,  fertilizers, agriculture field, simple industries, real estate. In this field you can gain 60% from your capital annually, but you have to hire a professional manger or to choose also a good professional partner in such fields.   
3- Small projects like transportation, car components, cloths,hair salons. In this field you can gain 30% from your capital annually maximum, and  you needn't a lot of experience but to hire professionals.

I am a lawyer, and I have presented legal opinions  for many foreigners investors in Egypt, and the most important issue that I advice you is the documents. You should sign a very clear agreements, and create an independent entity for each investment, and you should to know that many great projects was failed due to documents disputes.     

Best Regards,
Ahmad Hamza

Hi' man:
              What's project you are planning to do, be careful my friend.
You don't have any idea. And easy to lose your money.

I don't want to makes you miserable.
Unfortunately'it is fact.

Hi Ahmed,

can i have ur feedback regarding interior design services in Egypt

can i have ur feedback regarding interior design services in Egypt

Hello najjsall,

Welcome to Expat.com  :cheers:

Please note that this is an old thread. I would advice you tocreate a new thread on the Egypt forum to ask your questions.

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team.

Hi Cheryl,
And how do I do that exactly?

najjsall wrote:

Hi Cheryl,
And how do I do that exactly?

Go to the top of this page and click on "new topic"