English Teaching Vacancies!

Hi everyone, how are you?
first, i would like to thank all our friends who joined our group hopefully they enjoyed teaching with us at Spread Your English or Took Part in our program for Language Exchange.
So, if you are interested in Teaching English for Egyptian Students, we would love to inform you that we have English Teaching part-time Vacancies for Next February.
you are welcome too, if you would love to participate in our Program that render a language exchange or simply get to know others through the monthly outings that we make.

Kind Regards
SYE Team

Hi !

You should post this advert under Egypt classifieds > jobs section.

Thank you

hey english is my first-language and i was born and raised in the states. i would like to apply to this english teaching vacancy. thank you for your time. i hope you would consider me.

Good Luck !!
sound is good, that their is monthly outings, i am interest to joint it.

Im interested in monthly outings

well i just wanna ask can non egyptians be students and join your program!

sounds good to me, Please advise how we can participate. I have experience teaching English.

Hi SYE team,

My name is Amalia Pop Mostafa and I would like to teach English.

Hii, am interested to join:)

Hi i m interested in teaching English Having eight years experience in teaching in language school

HELLO !
I WOULD LOVE TO APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY AND IF YOU CAN PLEASE GIVE ME MORE DETAILS OR A MAIL ADRESS WHERE I CAN SEND MY CV.
THANK YOU

if you click on the topic starters name you can find a telephone number, maybe that is easier?

I am an English teacher living permanently in Cairo and would be very keen to join your team, Inshallah. Please let me know how to arrange an interview etc.

Yours sincerely

Virginia Crawford