Need help knowing the areas or making friends i am here to answer

Hello Everyone!

My name is Nadia i am Moroccan living in Agadir Area. if someone need help knowing the areas and facilities or making friends i am here to answer your concerns. Feel free 🌹🙏

Hi Nadia

I am from Agadir originally but have not visited in the last few years. How has Coronavirus affected everyday life in Agadir? Are people affected badly? Are there a lots of restrictions in Agadir?

Kind regards
Said

Hello Said ,

Nice to meet you ! Doing well trying to pick ourselves after death of my father affected by COVID-19. Unfortunately life became socially and economically difficult in Agadir. Lack of opportunities and financial mains, we barely fight to survive adopting with the circumstances.
Agadir still in quarantine i mean touristic areas under control. Inside supermarket and outside people maintain social distancing. Despite of all that, there were couple of areas got seriously affected and locked down for couple of weeks.

Anyway in Morocco you won't miss a piece of bread as we said. What is really amazing solidarity warm hearts of families, Neighbors , and friends you won't suffer alone or stay hungry.

Hope things will get smoothly better in the sooner future.

Good morning Nadia,

I am sorry about your father's passing. صلى الله عليه وسلم وحفظه في الجنة.
Your profile says you speak Turkish? I have a villa in Turkey in town called Fethiye. I have been trying to learn Turkish for sometime now with no success. It's really nice to communicate with someone in Agadir. Lets hope I can visit soon once The vaccine is administered in my city.

I hope you that you and your family stay safe.
أتمنى لك يومًا رائعًا وداعًا الآن. لا تتردد في الحفاظ على الاتصال إذا كنت ترغب في ذلك. أود ذلك 😊

Amine Lah yjazik bikhir.

Yeah i have been living in Turkey for almost 3 years i got back to the country right after the quarantine. Was difficult time updating residence documents during pandemic and lock down time.

Merhba anytime i do speak Turkish not fluently but survival manner.

Have a good day 🙏

I find Turkey great in comparison to Morocco. Properties are reasonably priced and the cost living is also very cheap. The main things I love is the area of Fethiye which is beautiful, peaceful and there a lots of things to do without bumping to old friends and family. I have a property in Agadir which I have not user for 10 years. I am lot happier in Turkey. Did you enjoy living there? What did you do there? Which area did you live in?

Totally true Turkey has very beautiful outdoors. Living cost for a middle class family very reasonable comparing to Morocco i really enjoyed time i have spent there. I was living in the East Anadolian part of Turkey pretty conservative still maintain the Islamic culture regarding Religious Holidays and Ramadan. People also warm and way different from Western and Northern part of Turkey.

The first time i went to Turkey it was two years ago i got selected in Exchange Program for graduated students. I spent one year volunteering and Internship right after i got married and we moved to live in Turkey.

But honestly system wasn't fair to foreigners we found so much difficulties regarding residence papers. Overall i am grateful and thankful to the time i have spent there.

Return back to the country honestly was hard for me. i don't know maybe my life routine there was quite fine comparing to where i belong.

I am not from Agadir center exactly (Houara) you can notice from tiyara lhmara haha 😂 alhamdo lilah 3la koli hal

My father used to have an agricultural shop/warehouse selling agricultural product in Houara. We used to live in ait melloul. We moved to inzgane when to study at Lycee Abdellah in Yassine and studied at university Cadi Ayyad ( which is now inn Zohr ) from 1984 to 1988 biology. In 1989 moved to England and studied Biotechnology at Demontfort University in Leicester. I am married with 3 children 24 ( lawyer ) 22( final year of optometry degree ) and 17 who is a footballer. I have taken an early retirement ( at 55 ) so that I can enjoy life more. Unfortunately my wife is a teacher and only 42 years old and can only retire at 55 with a good pension. Luckily she has a lots of holidays every year which we make the most of. Do have children?

Masha Allah. Allah ykhalihom lik o yhfdkom lihom. I am originally  from Houara I graduated from Ibn Zohr University. i hold AA degree in English Department and a teaching pedagogy diploma.

No actually have no kids yet Insha Allah

Are you originally Amazigh? If so, did you teach your kids Darija or Amazigh?

Il

PS: My father (lah yrehmo) also studied at Abdellah Ibn Yassin. He was Teacher of Arabic ( government sector)

I am an amzigh. Father from Tiznit and my mother from Agadir.

Great!  have a nice evening Sir 🙏

Thank You and Good night. 😊

Hello Sir Idouarab !

I hope you are doing well!

Please i have few questions concerning buying house in Turkey. If you don't mind can i send you Through PM .

Thank you in Advance 🙏

Good evening Nadia

Please don't call me sir. Said ( my fist name ) is fine.please feel free to ask any questions and PM me if you like. I will be more than happy to answer and help,in anyway I can.

Said

Thank you Said. I forgot your name honestly and out of respect wasn't okay call by name only (too much Moroccan 🙈).

How can I help

IDOUARAB wrote:

I find Turkey great in comparison to Morocco. Properties are reasonably priced and the cost living is also very cheap. The main things I love is the area of Fethiye which is beautiful, peaceful and there a lots of things to do without bumping to old friends and family. I have a property in Agadir which I have not user for 10 years. I am lot happier in Turkey. Did you enjoy living there? What did you do there? Which area did you live in?

As-salamu alaykum ,Said. I've read that you haven't used your property in Agadir for 10 years. Just wondering, if you're planning on selling it one day? I maybe interested if close to beach. My wife is from Marrakech, but we live in USA. Inchallah, we plan on retiring in Morocco. My wife wants her own place in Marrakech to be close to her family , but I want to be by the ocean where it's cooler in the Summer and where I can go fishing. Agadir, Essaouira, and El Jadida our on my list.

Hi

I have no plans to sell or rent at the moments.

Kind regards

Said

As Salaamu Alaikum Nadia,

How are you (smile)? My name is Hassan Abdullah. I am American, and I am looking to move to Agadir in 2 months. I want to know how much does complete health insurance cost for 2 adults and 1 child (my 10 years old son).

I'm planning to come about the end of April or beginning or May, inshaa Allah. Would I have to stay in quarantine when I get off the plane or what is the process there in Morocco? 

Thank You.

Good Evening Hassan!

I am doing good,  Hope you as well. Welcome in Morocco in advance Agadir is a very nice choice if you are looking for a calm and cheap city without so much traffic.

I am really so sorry i don't have ideas about health insurance i was trying to do a research didn't find information regarding the costs. I can only advise you once you come to Morocco before start dealing with the permit residency documents, get someone well educated and trustworthy to help you out understand all the process. There are a lot of insurance companies in Agadir almost have same offers.

Concerning the quarantine i don't think it's really serious to be quarantined after your trip. Just  get PCR test i think 72 hour before your trip.
Morocco has already started the vaccination process. in case you are requested vaccination you gotta have the Vacc book (regarding your age).

If you have more questions about Agadir the city or living, calm areas... please hesitate not to write me Dm or here i will be glad to help you.

Good Luck 👍

Thank you so much (smile). Inshaa Allah, I will

Hi
I got some wierd questions on morroco, living , places, culture and stuff. Do you reckon you could make friends with me because I want to fly up there once the borders open. I'm from Sydney and possibly look to meet some body there :)!

Thanks Ash

Hi Nadia,

This is Mr. Hassan Abdullah, again. I have 2 questions that I would like to ask you before I come to Agadir.

1) I want to find a full-time position as an English teacher in Agadir, if possible. I have 15 years of teaching experience (7 years at the university level in KSA, 5 years at the community college level in KSA, and 3 years at the elementary and middle school levels in the US). What would be the best places for me to look in Agadir, and how can I contact them before I come?

2) Also, I would like to know if I can wait until I come to Agadir to get the Covid-19 Vaccine, or does the Moroccan government require I get the vaccinations in the US before I come? If I can wait until I get there, will it be free or will I have to pay for it?

Thank you so much again for all the assistance you can give me in this matter.

Take Care and Warmest Regards,

Hassan Abdullah