Introduction

Hello. My name is Kurt. Even though I have been living in Thailand for the past 7 years I am new member to this website.
I am originally from Florida USA. I own a home slightly to the north of Chiang Mai that I wish to sell because we want to return to the USA. The house was originally built to take care of my father-in-law. He has since passed away and now it is time for us to return. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas holiday.

Anyone buy in Thailand now is either crazy or has to much money.  However , you would be better advertising with an estate agent than on a chat site.

Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it. However let me tell you how real estate agents work in Thailand. They take your info and post it on their website and wait for someone to tell them they want to buy that house. They NEVER get out from behind their desks except to go home. I know because I have listed with several of them over the past year.

You could place a free advertisement in the housing section at the top of this page.

Done. Thanks.