Newbie Thai Friend HERE!

Sa wad dee kaaaaaaaaaaa

Call me Belle ^^

I've just found this website, and so excited.
I like to meet new friends from many countries and also love to hang out with them. I have plan to travel around Thailand.
I would love to show how amazing Thailand is!

I'll introduce myself more and more,,,,,,

See you guys!

x
Belle

Hello Belle!

Welcoeme to Expat.com ;)
Hope you will enjoy your time on the site!

Regards
Armand

hello bellez!!

welcome!! enjoy meeting new friends!!

hoping to meet you also!! :)

Thank you ka ^^

I learn a little bit more, how this website work.

Nice to meet you, Armand and Macoy.

Have a nice day kaaaaaaaa

its good to hear that!! :D

have a nice day too!! ^^

Hi Belle!

I'm also new to the expat-blog! actually, I finished applying for it just now!

Just got back to Thailand for about a month. Love the interantional friendship that I found abroad so now looking to make international friends or creating that kind of environment here in, Bangkok

so let's hang out!  ^^

Hi Belle,

In a year 3 to 4 times I travel to Far East countries for my Business and Passion to know about different culture, traditions, customs, Food habits and people. However, by birth I am vegetarian. Could you let me know about the Thai Resturants in Bangkok serving Vegetarian Food only? I have heard that May Kay Dee Resturant in Khaosan Area is serving only Vegfetarian Thai Food. Will you check and revert.

@Makomoko Welcome back to Thailanddddd  and Welcome to website
Woooooooo~~~
plz tell me more ... about... anything hahaha
yeahhhhh let's hang out ka!

@pns hiiiiiiiiii and nice to meet you ka
I don't know the good thai resturants that serving only vegetarian food, but you can order "J" food in any resturants (I Think)
"J food" or in Thai "Ar-han J" is the food that have no any meat.
My favorite is Fried vegetable combination!!
Have you enjoy thai food na ka

this is actually a hard question!
what do you wanna know more? Hm...well, I'm 24, working in a  business development department. let me know if there is anything that you wanna know in particular.

Will be around chidlom area all day tmr. let me know if you wanna come by ^_______^

Hi Belle,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have tried J food in one of the Thai Restaurant. It was okay.

In India, specially Bombay, where I have grown up, we have few good Thai food serving restaurants. Indians are fond of Spicy food. So, Thai as well as Chinese food got quick acceptance. These days, even in Wedding Functions people are serving Thai Rice, Red Curry, Green Curry etc.

Anyhow, thanks again for your concern

Hi Belle,

I am Toto, from Indonesia. :cool:

i also enjoy making new friends, nice to meet you :D 

i live around siam, maybe we can hang out sometimes. :)

Hi Belle
Nice to know that you like to make international friends and travel around Thailand. Lets keep in touch... :)