Move to Thailand is my dream

Hi all, hope you are all fine. I am from Bangladesh is very much interested to move to Thailand. Everyday i am trying and searching in various site to find out any suitable links for me to move to Thailand. Several times I visited Thailand and become fond of this country. I love Thailand most and it's my ultimate dream to move to Thailand and do something for Thailand. Actually I can't express how desperate I am for moving to Thailand, I am really helpless to express it. If anyone can help me to fulfill my desire please contact to my mail address: [email protected]

I will be grateful to you for your help. Take care.

Abdullah

Hello Abdullah  :cheers:

Maybe for a start you could check out all the articles we have in our guide to Living in Thailand. From there you can gather enough information to know how to proceed.

Regards
Kenjee

Hey Abdullah.

Some questions for you, might help you on your plan to relocate to Thailand.

What kind of Visa / Extension are you plan to use for your long time stay here ?
Do you have the money from other place to support you living in Thailand ?
If you want to work here, Do you have the correct certificate and more that Thailand NEED. ?
Have you check the list on this site for work that foreigners can´t work as ? 
Where you want to stay / live in Thailand ?
Do you have a good health / accident insurance to cover you if you move here ?
If not, do you have the money your self if get sick / have accident, As the cost for this can go up fast in Thailand. ?

Other then that, i hope the best for you mate.
Thailand is a great country, Thai people are super super great people, and the Thai Food tastes delicious.

Hi,
Thanks for reply. I want to do business in Bangkok where I want to live. Business like hotel/guest house/restaurant/mini mart etc. I gone through some web sites where I found that some sales agents who deal with sale of hotel/restaurant/mini mart etc. Initially if possible, I will look for a job before starting my business. Do you have any opportunity by which we can help me? Thanks, waiting for your reply. E-mail me on: [email protected]

Selam Abdullah,

My dream also was living in Thailand too and I have just made it. My advice is this. Doing internet search is important, yes but you should really to be here in the first hand. Come here with money at least can support you 6 months without working. When you are here you might open many doors for your business plans. I'm also about to establish my own business. It's a good place to be. Keep moving!

Best,

Ed

My dream to ! Any tips are welcome ! I know to start a business you need for Thai, people that work with you.Rest is set up by lawyer office yes ? And costs money to indeed.

I mean you will have to have 4 ! Thai working foor you.Before 1st year 2 and second year 4 now directly 4 Thai.

inkmermaid1 wrote:

I mean you will have to have 4 ! Thai working foor you.Before 1st year 2 and second year 4 now directly 4 Thai.

The basic minimum requirements to establish a company in Thailand is:
1- 49/51 Thai partnership
2- for 1 foreign work permit you need 4 Thai employees
3- minimum 200,000 Thai baht registered capital.

abdullah2014 wrote:

Hi,
Thanks for reply. I want to do business in Bangkok where I want to live. Business like hotel/guest house/restaurant/mini mart etc. I gone through some web sites where I found that some sales agents who deal with sale of hotel/restaurant/mini mart etc. Initially if possible, I will look for a job before starting my business. Do you have any opportunity by which we can help me? Thanks, waiting for your reply. E-mail me on: [email protected]

I totally agree with Gezgin, Internet research is useful, but if you are really interested to move , work and live here in Thailand you should have first hand experiences to understand the culture, language, business opportunities and above all the law of the country.

Dear Ed,

As-salam. Thanks for your valuable suggestions. It would be great help for me if you kindly elaborate 'Internet Searching'. If you don't mind, may I have any opportunity to meet you in Thailand as I am planning to come in next month. And I will be grateful to you if you allow me to contact to you through e-mail. My e-mail address is: [email protected]
I believe that you can guide me in right way, so I actually don't want to miss you anymore. As you know that I am desperately trying to move Thailand for last one year so I need your help. Please give me the chance to make contact to you frequently and I am sure that I waiting will be end at last. Through e-mail I can share you so many things which may help both of us to take most positive decision. I am waiting for your mail. Thanks.

Abdullah

Having a partner is one thing, having a partner to whom you have given controlling share is another.

BUT....how does one find a partner in the first place? It wouldnt be in a bar in Pattaya. Many past expats have used their Thai girlfriends as the partners although many times the result wasnt so good, with the gal running off with everything and leaving the expat broke and on his way back to his country.

So, having a plan and desire isnt enough. Before even applying for a visa, where is an honest and legit partner going to come from?

Hi Gezgin

I am Eugene. I am planning to be in Bangkok for long term stay and like you, seeking for business opportunity. Are you stationing in Bangkok? I got my own property in Bangkok and would love to hear your experience and understanding what business are you in. Thank you.

Best regards

Eugene
Line : eugene5320
Email : [email protected]

Hello Eugene,

I'm based in Bangkok now. I'm emaling you my contact details.

See you.

Ed