Days of sales in belgium

I have heard that in other countries, there are special days where everything is very cheap, specially good brand clothes.

I do not want to miss these days, Can somebody please tell me which days they are? Is this in some specific stores or almost in all of them??

Where should I go and in which days is the specific question if I am looking for clotes (jeans, shirts, shoes, jackets, etc)

I will have to check the dates for you. I know its start of July and then again in January and thats the only time they are sales here so. Ive been told

let me know what you find.

I checked with my bf mum tis the 1st of july so this friday happy shopping

can u recommend me any shopping mall near antwerp to go? or just the meir is ok?

Sadly I dont no Antwerp at all and having been in Belgium very long

what about a shopping mall not in antwerp!??

Nope I dont really think theres mall's as such just streets I have done alittle shopping in the main street of Lauven and Bruge

There's a giant mall in Wijnegem...Wijnegem Shopping Center, hours, directions and shops are on the internet, and they also participate in the July and January sales.

Cool will be getting myself here haha

Its an amazing place..biggest mall I have ever seen..plan to get lost ..have fun!

It's true Belgium doesn't have many shopping malls compared to other countries, but I can recommend two:

When I am back home I go to Sint Niklaas (waaslandshoppingcenter.com) and for outlet luxury brand shopping you can go to Limburg, close to the Dutch border(maasmechelenvillage.com). Shop till you drop!

levalencia wrote:

what about a shopping mall not in antwerp!??

There's 2 smallish malls in the center, one @Groenplaats and one on the Meir, but really just walk through the Meir and Nationalestraat and you should find more than enough. Also, just because the **big sales!!** are only a couple times a year, there are stil always deals going on in stores, it's not like everything is always full-price otherwise.

Hii Melby,

I am in Antwerp. When does this sales season end??
I mean is it a single day or run for couple of weeks?

Thanx in advance:)

From http://www.allesoverantwerpen.nl/shopping/solden.htm:
Wanneer?
Er zijn 2 koopjesperiodes:
De wintersolden duurt van 3 januari tot en met 31 januari
De zomersolden duurt van 1 juli tot en met 31 juli

In other words, the months of January and July.

hey thnx..:)
going back to india in a month
so planning to buy stuff for family:)
btw does this apply to electronic goods too??

Has anyone found any bargains first days of sales then

Um...okay... :huh: But this whole month is sales. It's from the 1st-31st.

I went to the meir yesterday, it was very nice! very low prices! and lots of things to choose!! I loved it!!!

cool so far got a jumper/sweater thin ish not the best for this time of year but when it gets a bit colder and a jacket from jack and joans both half off so not bad. I have been looking at allk the lush Italian shoes