Is there any places where I can find cheap cats' food and litter?

I bought cats' food and litter in alfa market...but it is too over-priced....is there any places where I can buy cheap or at least reasonable-priced cats' food and litter in Cairo? Thanx

maybe HyperOne? At least the fish food I buy there is much cheaper than the others.

you can try mackerel its available in all supermarkets in a red and white can,it costs about le6 my cats love it.
for the litter you can use sand from the streets there is a lot of it lol ,or if you have a paper shredder you can use the shredded paper ,its not as good as litter but is free.

carrefor,has cat food and litter for cats it also has dried food for cats and dogs.

u can find in roxy !

there are many places in nasr city more cheap from alfa market
and it depends in the area u r living
as for maadi: alfa is expensive and metro too, but there is a nice market named Kimo and of course Carrefour hyper market
in heliopolis there are many near horreya mall and also near heliopolis club
in nasr city there are amazing shop near international garden abbas akkad and 2 shops near each other in mostafa nahas plus almost other 7 shops in the area
but i found one amazing prices in mokkattam its a shop for a small boy owner i guess he also brings stuff from denemark but i brough almost all stuff from his shop for my cat and parrots too and he have internet site plus what u buy is nice price comparing to other shops plus price is by bar code not like other people who can tell different price according if u r man or woman or even not egyptian

Hyden i have 2 cats and i know some place that's too cheap to get cat food and litter.. i don't have their number now ..  once i get it i'll pm you,

Thank you guys. Don Moe,could u tell me the name of that shop owned by the young boy and the website of it?
and thanx Mohamed.

i wll find it and write it here for public inshallah

Hayden,
you can call Ma'am Nada
the whiskas dry food is 25 LE/kg
and the litter is 3 types,
2 LE/kg
3 LE/kg
call them and their representative will meet u to receive the order and pay the money okay?
7 LE/kg

flowergirl wrote:

you can try mackerel its available in all supermarkets in a red and white can,it costs about le6 my cats love it.
for the litter you can use sand from the streets there is a lot of it lol ,or if you have a paper shredder you can use the shredded paper ,its not as good as litter but is free.

I feed my cats the mackeral, it is now 7le a can now at metro (well 6.95ish LOL).  As for litter I buy a large bag of any clay litter, non clumping, for 65le to 75le.

Mohamed Fathi wrote:

Hayden,
you can call Ma'am Nada
2 LE/kg
3 LE/kg
call them and their representative will meet u to receive the order and pay the money okay?
7 LE/kg

Where is this located at?  Do they have a store in Maadi?

whwebsolutions wrote:
Mohamed Fathi wrote:

Hayden,
you can call Ma'am Nada
2 LE/kg
3 LE/kg
7 LE/kg

Where is this located at?  Do they have a store in Maadi?

They have no stores, just call them and they will senf a representative to you :)

sorry 4 late reply )))   

[Moderated: Invalid link]

his mobile number 0125000270 in mokattam - ahram street - nafoora square.

www.ParadisioPets.com  its written like this in the invoice!

Thank u guys

hey you can check at carrefour Maddi :)

The best place I found is the Pet House on Road 233, Maadi Degla. I bought 3kg of Meoew Mix for 95le, and a large bag of lier for 75le.