Home decor shops?

Can anyone please suggest some good home decor shops .....for things like vases etc etc to furniture.... Dining set etc ... Thanks!

efecfurniture.com/WebPages/Common/Companies.aspx?Action=ViewAll

the above link will lead you to modern manufacturers that are located in great Cairo, in case you need classic showrooms just use the filter in the page, if you can not reach any just send me a private message to help you more as I work in a company that serves the Egyptian manufacturers in Egypt.

You can go to

facebook.com/pages/iKiA-IKEA-EGYPT/110449615663000

Its Ikea in Egypt , the company is still under construction, but they home deliver their products now .

hello ktduggale;

there"s IN & OUT in mohandessin its a big store "6 floors" its one of the best in cairo as you find evrything u need at very reasonable prices you can visit there website " in & out , cairo" to choose which location is better for you " maadi carfour ,nasr citiy , mohandessin, etc "

wish you good luck

suzana

First of all , thank you guys ... U have been really really helpful! I am pleasantly surprised by the responses.

Boby, I will check out the link and will definitely ask you for more help if I cant find anything!

Emersed Shark ! I like your username :) it's good to know that there is an Ikea in Egypt .

Suzana.... Thanks a lot dear. I would love to check out these places ... I love doing up the house and once I decide the area where I stay , I would definitely love to explore these showrooms....

Thanks to all of u ! Really appreciate it .

This is not the Swedish Ikea brand world wide is not yet opened but it will in "Cairo Festival City" in New Cairo.
This one got the same name and may be it imports single items.

Middle east franchise for IKEA is owned by El Futtiam Group.

Suzana, FYI
inoutfurniture.com/Home

In and Out is one of the biggest far-eastern importers in Cairo for both indoor and outdoor furniture.

you can check all showrooms' locations at the website.

hello boby;

i have been in decorating field for about 10 years so i know what in & out is, plus when i need to by anything i go first there as they almost have evrything not only furniture,the thing is you can find in cairo either verey classy & very exepensive and sort of classic or very exepensive high quality modern shops ,the reasonable prices most of time are not good at all,
so it doesn"t matter if its far eastern or anything else

have a nice day boby

suzana

sorry Suzana for mistaking, Ktduggal should have been the one addressed

apologies,it is good to know people with the same experience like mine.

Far east Quality Management for products imported to Egypt should be taken into our consideration as (shoppers/buyers), cause it is different than the QM used in USA or Europe unless you are buying a trusted brand name that is controlled by a global criteria.

It was a pleasure to chat with you Suzana.

thank you in advance and have nice day