Carrefour Heliopolis.sun city mall

hiiiii guys :):)
finally carrefour Heliopolis in sun city mall will open next Monday 24 Oct 2011. :D:D
i wish you will like that new store.;);)

Sure we will ya marwan
And big thanks for the info
As I wondered when will be the opening :)

I remember u said before that they have a pool
So is it for swimming or just a decoration?

don moe wrote:

Sure we will ya marwan
And big thanks for the info
As I wondered when will be the opening :)

I remember u said before that they have a pool
So is it for swimming or just a decoration?

hello bro how are you?:):)
yes i think it is for swimming but it is in the mall. and the mall is not ready yet only carrefour will open.the mall still have more than one month to be ready.
have good day;)

hey...is it bigger then the one in Maadi ?

nooo it is not.but the store more nice than maadi.and the problem it not big or small.the problem how to give a good service for the customer. ;);)

i just got the worst service ever in my life, that i am shocked from how they treat customers, even the duty manager i met to solve my problem was unresponsible and didnt help at all!! and was rude that he left me while am explaining without solving the situation  as i brought a washing machine by 2500 LE and i must recieve it after 2 days or maximum 7 days but i got it after 8 days and it was broken,scratched and even dirty :D
and when i called the customer call center million times they showed no respect at all and the agent told me by a bad way ( just come take ur money and go some where else to buy the washing machine ) :D and as i paid by credit card so i will have to wait around 15 days plus i waited already for 10 days and finally i went to meet this duty manager today and his name is Mr.Ahmed al Zorkany, he just made fun and didnt care and left me speaking that even other customers were making video for his actions and his way in speaking showing no respect at all and guess it wil be posted in youtube and facebook :D

i used to buy most things from Carrefour but after this situation to delay the delievery of my washing machine plus to bring me broken one,i am sure i wont ever deal with Carrefour SUN CITY in any heavy machines AT ALL
so never say that clients will have the best service from them :)

hope my message is understood

thanks all.