Pepper Spray !

Bonjour a tout,

I happened to come across a lady's post earlier this month where she was worried of harassment and she was asking for the pepper spray .

Unfortunately i don't know where did that post go between the thousands we have here . Anyways If she or anyone else wants a pepper spray or these kind of stuff just post it up here and ill be happy to give you contacts of the seller.

Regards,

is this stuff legal in Egypt?

I was just about to ask that!

There's also a way to make your own pepper spray, of course i'm not sure how reliable it is :S

Aykalam wrote:

is this stuff legal in Egypt?

it is not legal

Actually I'm not sure if it is , but if they legally sell electric shocks then i wouldn't expect pepper spray to be illegal .

Thank you EmersedS., actually i was the one who posted that thread, but i took it down cuz i figured i'd just ask around. i always had pepper spray when i was in the States , i never had to use it, thank god, but still i felt more secure w/ it. plz do connect me w/ ur seller. I'll PM u. :)
thanks again.

(and can someone find out for us for sure, if its legal or not? just so i know what i'm doing? thanks.)

harassment is not leagle but still people do so If you will use the spray by principal it shouldn't be illeagle as it can come under self defense :)

im bringing pepper spray wit me to egypt this week ;) it's my first time my husband is ok with e venturing out alone in egypt. so i figured i better be prepared ;)

Eypicanmeraty wrote:

im bringing pepper spray wit me to egypt this week ;) it's my first time my husband is ok with e venturing out alone in egypt. so i figured i better be prepared ;)

Thats smart of ya ! ;)

I have never felt safer as a single woman then when i was living in Egypt , yes i was hassled but it was only ever verbal and you just laugh it off .

pepper spray is illegal here, only machine guns are legal.

nanoman wrote:

who said that?

its probably safer in Egypt if u bought a gun

Andy_22 wrote:

its probably safer in Egypt if u bought a gun

Right. So that when your attackers don't believe that it's real and you end up having to use it you can face a murder charge :rolleyes:

amarakl wrote:
nanoman wrote:

who said that?

I think he was trying to make a joke

I've always wanted to bring pepper spray to Libya myself. The only thing that kept me from buying some last time I was in the US is that I was afraid it would be taken away at the airport. What I'll probably end up getting is these little mini-spray things that go on a keychain.

i would like to contact the seller.
if u can pm me how to reach him and whats he charging for it.
thx alot.

Pepper spray is legal,As long as you use it under the self defence principle :))

i need pepper spray

would you please tell me where i could buy pepper spray in cairo or giza?

@ym1812

You have posted on an very old thread so do not expect a reply. Best you open a new thread.

Can I use the pepper spray on my beef steak before end of date .

it's considered as a white weapon , but it's okay you can hold it cuz it's sold without need of licence , and use it for avoiding things such as real sexual harassment or sort of

Where can I buy pepper spray and an electric shock in cairo?

better to follow safety tips and precautious procedures instead

Well said bro 😂

Does anyone know where I can buy pepper spray from. Or I can buy it from you. Please let me know. Thanks

u can try this mena region eCommerce website it delivers to egypt I used to use it alot since I was expat at KSA but have no clue if such an item is prohibited to be imported to egypt or not u can give a try or ask the online help chat on the website to ensure its delivery
link for pepper spray:
https://egypt.desertcart.com/products/2 … -led-light

Thank you

Can you give me the website?

Why not buy a good personal alarm, the noise will do the trick. You can buy on line

check Facebook pages who are selling self-defence stuff in Egypt, I guess u would find it there...

Ok thanks