Weekends n Night life in kuwait?

Hi guys,

Do we have any parties/discos in kuwait?

Im bored to death! Weekends suck!

HELP!!!

Nothing man.Just stay at home,eat and sleep and wake up and go to work. :)
only u will feel fun if u play different sports weekly.

parties .....sure
disco's.....not so much...
but i agree, it can be quite boring

@american_patriot
Parties where? What kind of parties? Need help mate!

Only if u invited .

Go to bed early, get up at dusk, enjoy a less hot weather by the beach and doing any activity, then spend the rest of the day indoors, smoking shisha, driving around, enjoy the food...
Partying w/o alcohol kinda kills the mood for westerners

Hi My famaly will go for vacation from june 30 untill july 30.
My home will be free for party & etc.........
write to my mail [email protected]

Hi Alive,

could you please present yourself before giving your email address?

thanks

party's there is just let me know we can go some parties or events

hey guys if u want a place to party i got one all my family is out of the country too :) and they wont come back till the end of the year so if someone wana arrange a party or anything am up for it
am bored to death here so looking to have some fun ...ohh and my name is mohammad and am kuwaiti ... and anyone wana contact me add me on msn or send an email on [email protected]

hey mohammad... dont tell that kuwaiti's do get bored on weekend!!!! I thought just we expats suffer the curse of boring weekends...

lol .. i have been unemployed and with out anything else to do for a year now so i have run out of things to do ..really ...now i only have one place to go dywanya ....

sometimes i also feel like going to one,but it will be awkward,since i am not a Kuwaiti and dont speak much of Arabic.but i like the tradition.

hey guyz wassup do u all know about the disco night comming in kuwait will u all be there to enjoy it and if u anyone of is attending then he can directly contact with me for feather info bye . :D and just chill guyz :)

[email protected]

No discoes in kwt

there be a disco night in kuwait man only for one day the dg and controler are indians

its starting to suck,

that indian disco is private.

ahan so do u wanna come on this thrusday and friday ;)

hi all

we can arrange for sum in our house for couples only

lol

BORED!!!!! Who said So Its empty Guys im Just 3 months here i never go out at all where how ?! and to add better ingredients The tozzzz Sand Storm thats amazing

Well..Honest suggestion!

"Never ever have an outing in the nights...these kuwaiti guys are just crazy"!

Hello ppl!
I see everyone is suffering from the same disease as I am.. I know this place gets to all of ius at some point of time... well I did arrange few parties here before and some bar b quesss. They were sure a success and everyone had a change of mood... as far as parties are concerned,  I am running out of places to organise one.  I wouldn't mind if ALIVE. Add Freaky_deaky get in touch with me and maybe we all could get one done and have a ball .  [email protected] get in touch peace!

Oh and if anyone else are keen on doing something else besides partying.. like barbq or soapfootball etc. Hit me up still.  Caio!

sounds nice

whats soapfootball?

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/187805_87248942722_5077486_n.jpg

Soap football is a fun game where u walk,run and slide not on a grass but on a soapy surface.it is a friendly and fun loving game and every one goes with smile on their face.
You will watch the soap bubbles & start pointing out how perfect they are: Perfectly round, because they take up
the most convenient shape (ever seen a soap bubble turn out triangular or star-shaped?), thin and fragile, but floating, because they are that light.
You will watch two teams interfering with each other and bouncing...!

Thanks ace117 you're a great help. Although that does sound very exciting,especially the way you put it, but I want to play some real football 5 aside or 11 aside actually any football would do.

its been long time since i last played football.i am not that good in it,just OK.