WhatsApp groups for get togethers

Hi all
I am new in Oman. Came about a week and a half ago. Looking to meeting new people and making good friends. Saw some old topics about get togethers etc but I see it hasn't been used in over a year. Is there a group to be added to to meet new people. I am from South Africa, looking for really good people who like to hang out.
Thanks guys

PM me your whatsapp number
Im planning a trip this Feb to Wakan Village
Most of the members are zombies now, but if i go for a trip, i don't depend on others.

Ok cool. Will do so

Wakan Village Trip is on 22 Feb Friday, meeting place Lulu Barka at 9am.

hi,
Any trip going on...by this week end...
Thanks
Amjad

amjadbhatti25 wrote:

hi,
Any trip going on...by this week end...
Thanks
Amjad

We just did 2 nights 3 days camping last Eid Holidays, i don'y plan any trip yet in the coming weekends. Most probably we will do in Eid Al Adha Holidays.

PM me and i will give you the sites where we are posting the upcoming activities.

BR
HB

Hey! Are there more future trips planned? I'd like to join

Certainly,
Just landed in Muscat yesterday for a short break.
Will  check with the guys what can be done, maybe a coffee meet up prior to the Eid Holidays in August where a camping trip can be arranged.
PM me your whatsapp number

BR
HB

Hi Please do let me on upcoming get together to meet new people, tjis would be very interesting for all of us.

afty wrote:

Hi Please do let me on upcoming get together to meet new people, tjis would be very interesting for all of us.

Lets do an afternoon coffee meet up this coming Friday 26 July and meet everyone. Let's see who among those who posted in this forum are  true enough with their intention to connect with fellow expats🤓

Hi Hexa, its a great ideaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............lets meet tomorrowwwwwww.

I am interested too for the evening coffee.

Is there any gathering happening today.? If yes what's the venue?

Hexa I shared my number to be included in the Whatsapp group

Sultanph wrote:

Is there any gathering happening today.? If yes what's the venue?

Hexa I shared my number to be included in the Whatsapp group

Hi Sultan,

You were added already.

Unfortunately the meet up did not materialize as no one showed interest. I don't understand what the people in this thread are talking about here.
Obviously, its only talking talking and talking....

HB

Sultanph wrote:

I am interested too for the evening coffee.

We can reschedule next Friday, you are already in the whatsapp group, you will.easily get the updates.

Hi there i am interested in the whats app group can i be added

Hello i think you have a great idea based on that, its good if we can be more realistic to see. please add me up in the whats app group if ok ... ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Mun , nice to have you here , we seem to be in the same shoe, just i came abit more earlier than you did , i am from Cameroon , i think its good we have some get together to know more people if only my idea is alright. PAT

Hi hexa

I am not getting any notification on Whatsapp . Kindly recheck my contact details and add

2nd August 2019
Coffee Meet @Starbucks Avenues Mall
4PM

So where are the people who wants to be connected to the community?🤔🤔🤔

Simply talking?

I am game for the meet-up on 2nd Aug. Is it still happening?

pcexpatnew wrote:

I am game for the meet-up on 2nd Aug. Is it still happening?

Has someone cancelled it?

Hi - Is there any meeting or plans for Eid Holidays in August?

sachinincec wrote:

Hi - Is there any meeting or plans for Eid Holidays in August?

Musandam is the destination.

Further details are awaited...?

Sultanph wrote:

Further details are awaited...?

Get your tickets at national ferries, google it and lets all meet in Khasab on Sunday till tuesday back to muscat.

Snaps from the trip in eid al fitr

Hi Hexebella - Can you put me into your whats app group? 2 of us might join this travel.

sachinincec wrote:

Hi Hexebella - Can you put me into your whats app group? 2 of us might join this travel.

Hi Sachin,

Please PM me your number.

Tnx
HB

will PM you

Hi everybody,
am from Pakistan and planning to get settled in Oman while starting a SME form of business over there, this group is certainly interesting,, at least vibrant to the extent of chatting etc. kindly, note down my cell i.e. ***

warm regards

Moderated by Diksha 4 years ago
Reason : Please only exchange contact details through private messaging. Thank you.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Digital1966 wrote:

Hi everybody,
am from Pakistan and planning to get settled in Oman while starting a SME form of business over there, this group is certainly interesting,, at least vibrant to the extent of chatting etc. kindly, note down my cell i.e. ***

warm regards

There is a meet up scheduled today at 4PM, Starbucks Shatti Street, that Beach Road to Crowne Plaza Muscat.

All nationalities are welcome, whichever part of the world you came from.🙂

Hi,

I landed in Muscat this week. Looking to make new friends and would love to join meetups. Could you please add me to the whatsapp group that you guys have?

Welcome to Oman!

Unfortunately I already left that group and no idea who is managing it.
Lots of people like you will post that they want to be included in the group to join meet ups, gatherings and trips.....these people were included in the whatsapp group for more than a year and never joined any activity not even to join the discussion.

I left the group as it was totally useless, however I am using Facebook Page platform to post the activities and anyone who would like to join can send the message.

The FB Fan Page is Friday Fun in Oman and another community FB group is Living in Oman.

You can check it out and post your intention.

All the best in Oman!

Please check the below link for the latest trip I did. I welcome everyone to be a part of my Friday Fun Day!

Wakan Village 2020

Hi @hexebella,

Sorry for replying late. I was a bit caught up with adjusting to a new place. I just saw the video of your last trip to Wakan Village and it was really amazing. Would love to join your FB group and join you for a trip soon.

Regards,
Faiz

Hai,

Am new here, would you min if can i joint your whats app. am pretty interested to travelling

looking forward  .

Thank you

Hey,

Any whats app group link?

Regards,
Fasih