Table tennis in Muscat

I found that Oman club seems having the table tennis facility.  Plan to visit it soon.
Appreciate if you have any experience at this facility to share. I also like to find someone with average ping pong skill to play there.

I love this game. I have one table tennis at my home. But I did not play for ages.

It is very interesting to play and challenge you .

All the best

I have experience in table tennis and I like to play .now I am in ghala my phone nmber ***

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I have recently shifted to Muscat. Table Tennis is always fun to play. I am certified ITTF level 1 trainer also. Since I hardly know anyone over here, it would be great if there is anyone out there who wants to play sometime. Looking forward for a reply.

Hi Sammeh,

I am interested in pursuing some coaching for my son.

Pls PM me.

Regards
Harshit

I'm staying in Darsait.. anything close to this side of town ?

Hi
I am looking for some clubs with table tennis training facilities for my 13 years old son.
Our home is located in Qurum area. does anybody know any club around this area?

Looking for a coach for my son, are you still in Oman. Pls reply soon

@vajiragama hello I'm nazi, I'm ping pong coacher , if your intrested about this exercise it's my pleasure.

this is my whatsapp number ***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I found that Oman club seems having the table tennis facility. Plan to visit it soon.
Appreciate if you have any experience at this facility to share. I also like to find someone with average ping pong skill to play there.
-@shangUSA

hello how are you ?

you know ping pong?

Hello Nikaetesami,

Please note that the post of ShangUSA is from 2017, he hasn't logged in since.

All the best,

Bhavna

@Bhavna hello dear oh ok thank you dear🙏🤍