Looking for badminton team

Hi guys! I love to play badminton but the problem is im not a good player.. i wanted to learn more and to know the proper movements and techniques.. im looking for a team who currently playing in muscat and wanted to join of them.. if anyone have a group for badminton please let me know... thank you so much!

Hi we are playing badminton at ghala, it's near ghala round about.

For further details U may contact to Mr. Mustafa on GSM#***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Is it an open court or club kind??

If you have anyone teaching, please let me know too.

Thanks.

Try Royal Hospital @ Ghala, they do have training sessions.

Thanks,. I wil try that

Can any one send me the contact no and location. **. I want to play badminton

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Please contact Mr. Javed +***

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Mark,
there are 3 x places in Muscat, where you can play Badminton. 1. At Royal Hospital Recreation Club (Indoor fully packed during evenings and weekends) 2. Majan Intercon Hotel (Outdoor but sides are covered to 10 ft), both these places are next to each other at Ghala, Muscat. 3 x Indian social club, (Indoor), Darsait. In the evenings you will find lot of players different levels play. So, try your luck. Package starts from OMR 100 to OMR 150 per annum including Gym and pool. You can ping me if you need more details..cheers

We are playing regular badminton in ghala near roundabout. Its out door court but well maintained. If u r interested to join please contact Mr. Mustafa on 9859 8110. He is our coordinator.

Hi Varad,
Are you aware of any group that is playing badminton (indoor).
Does Sultan Qaboos Stadium have courts?
I would like to get in touch with them.

Thanks

Sujit

Hi Sujit, few members from our group are playing at Royal Hospital Club. Other Royal Hospital club there is no indoor ones. I think one in Ruwi Al Falaj Hotel and Indian School Darsit, but i don't know the details. Sultan Qaboos Stadium will not allow public to play it's for professionals and tournaments, this is what i heard. regards, Varadha

We are playing regular badminton in ghala near roundabout. Its out door court but well maintained. If u r interested to join please contact Mr. Mustafa on ***  He is our coordinator.

Thanq for the elaborate response but if anybody can ping me to join for playing badminton on Fridays and Saturday mornings
Looking forward to start from this Friday itself

Forgot to mention anybody looking for a partner to start playing badminton from this Friday itself please feel free to call me on ***

Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello muscat😀
It's so difficult to find a partner or join a group or team who indulge in badminton over the weekends .

Friday morning and / or Saturday morning to play badminton
I stay in ghubra and would be happy if someone playing badminton would get in touch with me or give me a mail Id to enable me get in touch and also speak to someone

Hi Satish,

If you want to play during weekends, you can come to Majan Intercon Hotel @ Ghala next to Royal Hospital. We have a team of 5-8 members already playing. You can join as a guest per day basis or a member paying OMR 150 per annum.  For more info, ping me.
cheers,
Varadha

Thanq varad pls advise time slot & I shall meet you all there

Hi  my name is Mohamed shaik. I'm new to oman and I would like to join the badminton team. Suggest me a court

We are playing regular badminton in ghala near roundabout. Its out door court but well maintained. If u r interested to join please contact Mr. Mustafa on *** He is our coordinator.

Hi Mr.varad

Good day to you!

I am Mohamed and new to oman. I'm residing in Alansab.  Suggest me indoor court nearer to my place

Did u find any team

Anyone still playing?

Dear Sir...

Im so much intrest to play badminton. I wl play with you. Please send ur number or pleaee cal me ***
Im n GHALA oman steel area.

@GuestPoster134

Hi i'm international badminton player and famous coach

How can i help u

@Bitamansouri77

Hello and welcome !

Please note that you are replying to a very old post. This members is no longer on the website.

Regards

Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed