Playing Squash in Muscat

Hello,
I'm visiting Muscat for one month and I'm looking for squash clubs where I can play in the evenings.
Any tips?

Thank you

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Off-Topic. Proposing services on the forum is not allowed.

Hello and welcome to Expat.com ipsofacto :cheers:

You could drop an advert in our Sport partners in Muscat section of the site to increase your chances to find clubs around Muscat.

There is already an advert of a member looking for a squash partner in that section :top:

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com

Thank you Kenjee for your advice

Hi I have access to a court in my building. We can play. Msg me  when u r here
Sameer

Looking for companions to play squash

I'm more than happy to play a game, just message me with the date, time and place. I'm an intermediate player, well I  was haha I'm a bit out of shape now :)

Best,

John

Hey,

how you guys doing? Recently shifted to Muscat and looking for people to play squash. I have been an advanced player when i was young, and recently play on and off. Looking for people and place with whom i can hit.
Any suggestions?

Guys if anyone knows of good places to play or fancies a hit, let me know.  Arrive tomorrow (4 April) and keen to play a bit.  Used to play a lot as a kid and kept it up until relatively recently.  Looking to start again in Muscat! Rob

Hi,
Yes we can play in Wattayah, Hatat house has a squash court. I am a mid level player out of touch since 3 years but want to get back. I am travelling this week, can play Sunday onwards. Sameer

Hey man,

Google "Muscat squash leagues" they'll hook you up with some games and it's free to join

:)

Thanks, really helpful. Might bump into you there! Rob

Hey guys, just move to Muscat for about two months! Totally desperate to find couple of partners to go play squash even everyday after work around 6.30 or even later no problem however is it ok for woman to play with men? Anyway my whatsapp is on my UK no: ***** im intermediate but love playing so anyone interested to go even today I'll go just don't know where.. we can have a whatsapp group to be always able to play last minute?

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Just looking for squash partners.

Crown plaza hotel court.

Let me know if you are still interested in playing regularly.

Many thanks
Kinnie

Hi, I live down in Qurum but don't hold that against me, I have my racquet, have been searching for squash partners and I'm very keen for some squash. I am graded D2 currently in NZ but have played higher. Right now I suspect I am playing about E grade 😜- would you be interested ..??

Check this out mate,

https://sites.google.com/site/muscatsqu … al-leagues

Nice group of guys and they mostly play at PDO which is near Qurum.

Club nights are Mondays and Weds.

Good luck and probably catch you around there!

J

Johnno,

Very much appreciate your help - have followed Osman up and will hopefully see you at PDO soon

Regards,

MIchael C

Hi,

I'm looking for squash partner for playing squash, ***

Moderated by Anas 5 years ago
Reason : For your own security,do not share your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hey

Im in Muscat for a week Jan 19-25
Is there any squash-club in Muscat?

Thanks

Can I join you guys on squash game?

Hi, anybody up for some squash? I just moved and found a court behind Panorama mall, but can't catch anybody there. I've been playing for few years, it will be nice to find a group in Muscat now

Hey I move to Muscat Oman 14th novemeber and I love playing squash (not that I'm all that great at it). I'll come play a few games with you when I'm there!