Places to hangout here in Muscat

Hey guys how are you,

Guys I am here so board I really feel the community here is so closed together. I have discovered most people here just sleep and work and who ever are involved in group they don't feel open to involve you in the group. it seems like high school community.
I really don't know if there is good people to hang out with, also where to hang out. 

Kindly I need your recommendation.

enjoy your own company ....better it gets with time

Howaida Ghanem wrote:

Hey guys how are you,

Guys I am here so board I really feel the community here is so closed together. I have discovered most people here just sleep and work and who ever are involved in group they don't feel open to involve you in the group. it seems like high school community.
I really don't know if there is good people to hang out with, also where to hang out. 

Kindly I need your recommendation.

High school community....?  :dumbom:
If Muscat seems like that..... I can't imagine the state of affairs in Sohar... :sosad:

Hahahaha, I do get e part of High school community, where you have e Rich n famous chics hanging out together and claiming all e hot guys and dont wanna entertain e 'Lessers' in their little minds.

Sister, this country is quite different .different originalities, cultures and all.everybody gives their own a priority unlike a few of us who dont care about such.
But you have to be careful not everyone you will meet is genuine.some might use your vulnerability to their advantage esp when they learn your weaknesses

@SenseOfHumour
hhhhhhhh, I mean most people I met till now they act in this way. You know what I mean.

Mariamns wrote:

Hahahaha, I do get e part of High school community, where you have e Rich n famous chics hanging out together and claiming all e hot guys and dont wanna entertain e 'Lessers' in their little minds.

Sister, this country is quite different .different originalities, cultures and all.everybody gives their own a priority unlike a few of us who dont care about such.
But you have to be careful not everyone you will meet is genuine.some might use your vulnerability to their advantage esp when they learn your weaknesses

Yeah you are right. I am glad that finally someone understood what I mean. Well yeah this what annoy me, that not everyone here is you could consider a good person to hang around or to talk with, so where are the good people :(
Plus yeah As you have mentioned no one gives friendship here any priority.

Howaida Ghanem wrote:
Mariamns wrote:

Yeah you are right. I am glad that finally someone understood what I mean. Well yeah this what annoy me, that not everyone here is you could consider a good person to hang around or to talk with, so where are the good people :(
Plus yeah As you have mentioned no one gives friendship here any priority.

I think everyone in this matter will give his/her own opinion, which is still not an absolute fact, just there are some headlines to follow. I'm sure you will find a company soon just be careful and wise in your choices, with time you will find the suitable places to hang out. This country is different than yours for sure, but still beautiful and in general its people are kind and polite.
for any help just ask
Greetings

Here is normal to feel alone !!

Omani society tend to be collective ,generous and polite. You can get your own group of friends just be careful and patience . Their is a monthly meeting in MUSCAT FORUM read about it and then you can decide.

good luck