INFORMATION

I am new here in amman, and i would like to know, which are the best clubs to visit. If anyone can help,Please.

Welcome to Expat.com Sunandit !

I prefer Jafara restaurant (down-town )very nice atmosphere

SEFO: thank you very much

I too, like Jafra. I was just there last night! They have the best arghileh in town, lovely coffee and food, the service is impeccable and the atmosphere is astonishing! It's loaded with antiques and very interesting art. If you can get a table on the balcony, overlooking the unending activity in the street, it's even better! I also very highly recommend Wild Jordan. The coffee is acceptable, but the view is stunning! Finally, Books@Cafe has an eclectic customer base, the atmosphere is festive and the service is fair. If you've a need or desire for something to read, the bookshop downstairs is excellent!

Welcome to Amman, Sunandit! I've been here two years now and can't honestly imagine living anyplace else on earth!

Jim: Thank you very much for the detailed information, i really appreciate it. The place suggested by you, i will surely visit. And i think we have the mutual feeling for Jordan, i am loving it too.

You take care, nice to hear from you.

alarabesque in it i think its in shmesani! its soo nice great music! everyone dancing lovely! they have food also... people stay there really late.. please go there

SHIRAZI THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR CONCERN, WILL GO THERE. ARE YOU IN JORDAN

Hello Sunandit,

Could you avoid posting in lower caps please. Thanks ;)

helleo there...i heard about the "G" and "Switch 51" , im flying to Amman next week,will find out and will let you know if they are ok!