NEW YEAR EVE PARTY 2012 / 2013

Hello,

Let me introduce my self, i am Nadi 30 years old, from Croatia, living and working in Jordan for last 6 years. I am married living with my wife and 3 beautiful children. So now when i finished my introduce i would like to introduce my idea. Last year i organized New Year Eve Party in one of the Amman hotels and it was great, i invited most of my friends,they invited they friends and we collected 120 person, it was really great but i would like to make it this year bigger and i would like to invite at least 250 person. Ticket price should be around 40 JD including soft drink, open buffet, DJ party with western and some Arabic music. I would like to make it expat only party, for people who are far away from home and will be in Amman for New Year, I don't mind if you would like to bring some friends and family but looking for relaxed person willing to dance and to meet other expats in Jordan. I prefer families and groups so please share with me your opinion and tell me what you would like to do for New Year, if you don't have any plans i offer a good unforgettable party in Amman. People who looking for something in High Class Style please don't bother this will be a simple New Year, with lot of dance, music, drink, food and fun, for simple persons :)
So are you in? :D

I am in... count my head now itself...:P:D

In fact, I lookforward for a simple party with no extra strings! :lol:

so, FUN the top most agenda and as you say, 'lot of music and dance' is my agenda!

good luck to you...

happy new year 2013..

krish

hmmm ...expats only... nice!

I like the idea very much but for a family it is far to way to expensive, so I can't join you.
But I wish you good luck with the organisation and a nice time at the new years eve party.

Primadonna wrote:

I like the idea very much but for a family it is far to way to expensive, so I can't join you.
But I wish you good luck with the organisation and a nice time at the new years eve party.

I think this is not problem:P We will figure out something i think for families price can be negotiable and maybe we could do some special offer for families :D If you and your family like dance, and you like fun, singing than it would be shame to loose you because some extra money, pm me and i will se what can i do :D

Happy New Year 2013 :D

i am in

Um Jacob why don't you and kate organize a party and we all will join you
and I will help
lets not be too expensive
make sure it doesn't exceed 15 JDs for  a person
thanks

davidoluv wrote:

Um Jacob why don't you and kate organize a party and we all will join you
and I will help
lets not be too expensive
make sure it doesn't exceed 15 JDs for  a person
thanks

Well if it's possible and cost will be only 15 JD im in. Person who organize must pay for restaurant or hotel 30 JD per person including open buffet, drink and place because you buying chairs so it's not like i would like to make it expensive, i would really like to invite you for free if that could be possible but there is a lot of expense. However if really you can arrange something for 15 JD i am in.

Wish you all nice day !!!!!!

Nadzyg wrote:
Primadonna wrote:

I think this is not problem:P We will figure out something i think for families price can be negotiable and maybe we could do some special offer for families :D If you and your family like dance, and you like fun, singing than it would be shame to loose you because some extra money, pm me and i will se what can i do :D

Happy New Year 2013 :D

Thanks for the offer but I think it will be still expensive, just you said it in a earlier post: you have to hire a room in a hotel and everything around it.
I guess I will make my own party at my house with the food and snacks from my country specially for this occasion.

Happy new year for you too! :cheers:

Nice idea
But u have to provide much informations such as the place, kind of drinks, where we canget the tickets.
Today its 10/12 so we dont have time ...

I will send all details after tomorrow, after that ill provide my mobile number and we can start with reservations.
Happy New Year 2013 :)

Nice Am in

Join Us :)https://www.facebook.com/events/377725675653163/

hureyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Still i negotiating with two different hotels i would like to arrange best price so everyone can come, but tomorrow i will provide all needed information regarding the place, price and program details. Don't worry, be happy New year is coming :)

Nadzyg wrote:

Still i negotiating with two different hotels i would like to arrange best price so everyone can come, but tomorrow i will provide all needed information regarding the place, price and program details. Don't worry, be happy New year is coming :)

New Year coming ...urgggghh .. getting older :(

umm jacoub wrote:
Nadzyg wrote:

Look at that from the bright side, getting older getting wiser, however you are old as much as you feel old from inside. :) Happy New Year :D

Nadzyg wrote:
umm jacoub wrote:
Nadzyg wrote:

Look at that from the bright side, getting older getting wiser, however you are old as much as you feel old from inside. :) Happy New Year :D

not all are getting older - are wiser~! lol!!!  :D:lol::rolleyes:

Thought that it is an "Expats Only" party... I browse on Fbook but I realised most of those keen to attend are mainly Jordanians.

seem like the event is canceled, any couple want to join us for new year party..??

I Would love to,where ? how much the fee ?

Give me ur email to give u full details, but u must be couple...

Dont worry i will Drag one of my Guy friend to come with me,,here is my email ; [email protected]

is it @G Club ?

Did u receive my email..??

does age matter?

ps: if i do come i will not show up alone :)

:offtopic:

Which  Hotel ?

U Cant expose it here ? well,i think everybody should know which hotel the party will be held ? more you open to public,more peoples interested isn'it ? coz i might cancel the other parties if your party more interesting than the other places :)

Cheers

Uuuuuuuuummmmmmm,,,lemme check again with my other friends wether they would like to go to your party or ???? I Might bring sum wine with me tho :)

When the reservation closed ?