Playing chess

hi

any one interested to play chess or any chess club in Jordan?? not only in amman/ may be zarqa,IRBID ??

regards,
krish

Hello Krish,

My husband loves playing chess and he sometimes enters chess tournaments as an individual and as a team (though I doubt he's that good). But if ever you visit Amman.. maybe I can fix a game or two .. you and my husband.

that sounds good. But, i wanted to know any chess clubs in Jordan? can you find from your hubby? secondly, do not underestimate any one in chess!.. because, one more spoil the whole thing..!!!

Yeah, you are right to say that one wrong move spoils and that's it! he plays chess on Facebook almost every day. Will let you know of any Chess clubs in Jordan.

My husband told me of a chess club near the Sporstcity... madinah riadiyat. By the way, Happy Deepavali... if you a Hindu.இனிய தீபாவளி வாழ்த்துகள்!

thank u so much... i was greatly delighted by your wishes....... thank you again.... god bless you...who helped you to type these things for you!... my wishes to you and your nears and dears...

Hehehe.. I better start writing something good/ positive here else I'll be banned. I am from Singapore... We are a multi-racial, multi-cultural, multi-religion society. I grew up with friends from different races and mother- tongue languages. I learn to accept the differences and not just tolerate them. What I like about Deepavali... hmm... Murukku..Laddu.. Kesari.. and something called Rogan Josht..(correct me if I'm wrong).  Really I miss home :(

u have pulled me back to my home... i was longing for these dishes/items.. i understand there is no murkku here in jordan!.. if i open a shop, i will make huge money! i believe jordanians will like it!..i am sure... and other south indian varieties... because, i heard from my colleagues that there is no such items prevailing in the jordan market and it is not their type of food.. i hope i will be millionare soon! :lol::mad:

hahaha... don't forget to bring along banana leaves.. and coconuts too...my friends in Kuwait need not suffer as much as I do here in Amman. They can still find food items and cook dishes just like they do back home. I cooked Briyani many times here in Amman...each time I use spices from different brands available here... but none taste that good.

yeah right.. that is why.. i bought many of my masala items frm kuwait... i think it will hold till my visit to kuwait... yeah.. if you are in kuwait, then it is as same in india... having lot of resturants and indians and community activities and TV channels etc.. 'FUN UNLIMITED!' but, in jordan ...:(:|:huh::unsure

also, lot of chess clubs by pinoys and indians.. communication is easy and mobility is also easy.. lot of public transport and even taxi services are round the clock.. so, the lonliness will not be there..

yeah.. expat community in Kuwait or other gulf countries are larger than in Jordan.

i forwarded a new topic on my survivial in mafraq! let me see the responses!

this topic became almost a bilateral discussion!