Cookclub

A couple of years ago I started a cookclub with 5 women.
But the women didn't stay long because they moved on or they went back to their homecountries.

So, now its more dead than alive and I want to make a fresh start.
Who like to celebrate life and friendship by cooking and eating together? To learn how to cook meals from other countries, to laugh and to share recepies???

The intention is to come together every 4 or 6 weeks, maybe in weekends. On turn you are the host.
Before it starts I think its wise to come together and talk what your ideas are and how we best can manage all this.

Childeren are welcome.

Who's interested and wants to join in?

Ahlan wa Sahlan

Great idea!!

Would love to share some Asian dishes :)

I will die for some Asian food :cool:

Yea,,I am very interested in eating :P
but cooking no thanks :D

@Hypertyper

How do you eat then? Do you only live on bread and water?

I let others cook for me Prima :)

Good idea, i would like to share some italian and african recipes with others, but the problem will be the time. On week end, it is familly time. Other days, it will be difficult with children and husband around. May be it would be good to make a kind of brunch.

Have a nice day

@ Jathy:

Awesome!!!
What do suggest at what day of the week?
Is Saturday maby an option?
And what about you Umm Jacoub?

Psst, I'am half Italian too so I'll love Italian food.
I make even my own pasta...

Hypertyper wrote:

I let others cook for me Prima :)

Thats also an option :P

Maybe you are right primadonna for saturday. So those who normally work during the week can join the club on saturday.
But it will be a kind of workshop? or someone prepare in advance and give the recipe to others if they like the menu?

If it is like a workshop; cooking in front of others and explain, it will take time and the one who make the job will not have a time to enjoy talking with others, i think.

Maybe we can meet first in a café, for those who are interested, to discuss the process first what you think?

And i will be absent for some days, i will return in Amman after Eid.

Is the cooking club still available or .....would love to share some Asian recipes and would love to share some of my food too :)

Ahlan wa Sahlan  Kate!!!!

haha, I have take part in similar party in Groningen when I study there.

That is possible because the Dutch love to cook and eat together and these kind of gathering is very famous.

That's right. And people always call me Chief there, cuz I'm really good at cooking at that time. ha ha:P

What did you studied in Groningen?

Hey ladies is this group still operational?

No but we can restart it :D

So if there are people who are interested in a cook club, please respond.

I am :)

Number one!:top:

Who will be number two?

hi there, hope u're all well...

any updates in here??

did you guys started it? :)

No, not yet  :(

Need more people. ..

Or we can start and maybe the group can grow.
What do you think?