The nightlife scene in Kuwait

Hello,

Having access to a good nightlife scene can be a determining factor for many expats upon choosing their next destination. Tell us more about the nightlife in Kuwait.

In Kuwait, what is the nighlife culture like: is it common for people to go out at night? Is there a big difference between the nightlife during the weekdays and weekends?

What are the most popular evening or nighttime activities (e.g. bars, nightclubs, shows, cultural activities, etc.)?

Is it safe to venture out in the evening and at night in Kuwait?

Is there anything in particular that surprised you about the nightlife in Kuwait?

Are there any apps or websites (or any other resources) that would help in staying informed about evening and nighttime activities?

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Priscilla

Night life in kuwait is very simple n beautiful. ... mostly people are enjoying malls n cafes late night on weekends...

What night life ? There isn't anything here in Kuwait called “night life” unless you are referring to restaurants , cafes (which closes their door at 11:30 even On New Years )....
Well Kuwait has nothing to do weekdays or weekends but home gatherings or go out for dinner or coffee (lots of places to check) , in fact you will never have time to finish all places because they are ALOT !!!!!!
I like shaheed park , they have a place there called “table Otto”.
Also I like to go to mourouj complex it's located in Sabhan area , many places there and the weather is normally better and I just love it in winter ....
Well also a place called Ora (located in Kuwait City) I'm having dinner there tonite by the way :)
Well I can go on and Om but the fact remains that there is not REAL night life in Kuwait as far as I know

Priscilla there's no bars, nightclub in Kuwait. If you're in the western world, then that is the place where you can enjoy nightlife. Nightlife in Kuwait ? I think restaurant, malls and the seaside are some of the places that I can think of. Nothing much in Kuwait.

😂😂😂

Night is always good to visit places due to high temperatures during the day..However I have not been into any bar or club since I came to this place .But it's a beautiful place to be.

Hi Pricilla, I dont think you are new in Kuwait to not know there is no nightlife here. As sad as it is this is the reality. Nightlife like late night only consists of going to the cinema, shisha cafes, 24 hr fast food joints, driving aimlessly and thats about it.

:(