Want to stay and work in Vietnam

My name is David. I am from Malaysia.  I would to experience the life stay in Vietnam. Just looking a job and a accommodation at ho chi Minh.  Hope sis and brother here can give me a hand that provide me to sources .

Hi David,

No one is able to help you with this vague information.

You want to look for a job: what can you do? what kind of job and compensation are you looking for?

Accommodation: what're your requirements and budget?

Mostly about sale and marketing . Budget about accommodation-i not really know how much per month in Vietnam? Could u provide me the normal rate ?

Your profile says you "would like to move to Hai Phong".  Your question is about "job and accomodation in Saigon" and "normal rate for budget and accommodation per month in Vietnam"

The distance between Hai Phong and Saigon is 1700 km or 3X the distance between Terengganu where you live to Kuala Lumpur. 

Is there a vast difference between between Terengganu and KL on employment opportunity and housing cost?  It's more so here between Hai Phong and Saigon. 

Although Vietnam and Malaysia are similar in size, the population of Vietnam is 3X more than Malaysia, Saigon is 10X larger in size than KL, and the population of Saigon is 6X more than KL. 

If someone poses the questions,   "Just looking a job and a accommodation in KL; can you give me a hand?"  and  "What is the normal rate for budget and accommodation in Malaysia?", what would your answer be? 

It's very difficult to come up with an answer, is it?  Now, increase the difficulty tenfold and you'll understand why your request seems to fall on deaf ears.

Hello David (my name also David !) - I run an English School in Hai Duong 1 hour from Hai Phong.
Dave

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the housing section.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct