100% safe Courier and travel agents

I have to courier a mind blowing number of docs to the UK and China and back. I also need to send docs to Da Nang for visa purposes.

These have to be very expensive original docs that are extremely hasslesome, time-consuming and expensive to replace or apostilled copies that are also an extreme hassle and cost to replace.

I have heard nothing but horror stories of the thieving done by every courier service here. Is Viettel post any good? I simply cant afford to "lose" documents in transit.

Likewise I may need a travel/ visa agency? to hand in docs and forms for Chinese visas in Da Nang. Again, Ive hear endless stories of agencies "disappearing/ folding up shop" with people's money, docs etc. - never heard from again... Again, I simply cant afford for this to happen to my docs.. An agency in Nha trang or Quy Nhon preferably.

Also, BTW, a heads up. It is my understanding that the VN governemnt also has decided all degrees, CELTAS, criminal record checks etc need to be legalised in the UK (USA) etc by FCO LONDON, so all the certifications and stamps by british consul and MOFA i had done 17 months ago are now worthless and need to spend 175 pounds times 3 plus another 85 quid postage AT LEAST. Likely much more. - approaching 900-1000$, more if you live far from HCMC like me.

Plus the risk they lose/ steal all your docs in transit......

Wonder how many english schools will be paying for this? wonder how this will affect the almost zero 5%? who bothered to have all the legal papers before?

In China, i have to fly back to London just to hand in my application - talk about retarded. all these governemnts who talk about saving fossil fuels, environment etc

On the plus side, Im getting to be quite the authority on visas; often knowing better than the uk govt i am apllying to work for and the uk govt im applying to for visa docs

uk govt website is hopeless. PRC government website contact emails dont work. everything still needs to be sent physically.

UK govt "GATEWAY" e-accounts seems to have been scrapped after just 1-2 years??

Also, i dont suppose any would have experience of this - has anyone tried there luck going to the new Da Nang consulate of China and applying without the lefalisations from FCO but with consular stamps from saigon? It would save so much time and hassle and I'm fairly confident the new consulate staff there wouldn't know the difference.  I read on eslcafe, someone got away with a certification by local solicitor and , of course, whats u get the Chinese legalisation, nobody then cares about any of the previous steps (same should apply for vn)