Safe accommodation for Indian Family with Child in Cyberjaya

Hello,

I will be moving to Malaysia in a month. I will be working for an MNC based in Cyberjaya.

1. Is Cyberjaya safe for Indians ?

2. What is the best place to live in Cyberjaya for Indian family (with a baby) under 1.5 - 2K ? Is there a place with majority of Indians in Cyberjaya ?

3. Are good Hospitals available in Cyberjaya ?

4. How good is transport in Cyberjaya ?

5. Which is best interms of Safety and Cost of Living ? a) Living in Cyberjaya or Living in KL and travelling daily ?

Thanks.

Cyberjaya is safer than KL. Cyberjaya is quiet and safe generally. Nearest hospital is 15 mins away in putraJaya.

Transport is a bit limited in some parts. Cyberjaya is about 30 mins south of KL

Property sites to check are www.ipropery.com.my and www.propertyguru.com.my. I have also seen while units advertised on www.ibilik.my.

Quite afew Indians live in the multipurpose buildings i.e. shops and f&b plus accommodation for convenience such as dpulz

Thank you !!

I can see Fridge and Oven are given in most of the furnished properties. Do fully furnished homes comes with Kitchen Utensils ?

If we want to purchase what would be price for Kitchen Utensils?

Thanks.

Serviced apartments have equipment

Condo units sometimes have equipment  - but usually people buy or bring their own.

Prices vary a lot. Check on the online marketplaces.

Thanks again. I will explore online.