Always looking for advice and answers

I have recently married and my husband seems more focused on monies and work rather than my personal needs and wants. Is this normal for Jordanian men ?
My husband also has a very close relationship with his siblings on a daily basis which is fine with me, the only thing I didn't like was his sister sent him some cartoon inappropriate pictures. Again is this normal or  Not. I tend to be conservative and dislike any type of inappropriate behavior. Please explain to me what are the norms dos and donts of Jordanian men and families thank you

"the only thing I didn't like was his sister sent him some cartoon inappropriate pictures . Again is this normal or  Not"
no, it is not normal in Jordan

No it is not normal here in Jordan . We give family most of our interests also . I don't know what to say but you have to talk to him about that

Welcome on board  :cheers:

Yup, the majority struggles with the daily life and are worried how to feed their families. One of the reasons why they are so focused on money and to earn a decent living.

What is normal and not depends on the family and their interpretations of the customs and culture. 
Like others said, it's best to talk with your husband.

You can always come back to us for more inquiries.

Take care.