Translation needed

Hi everbody.
I have a serbian friend who has some problems.
So this friend sent me some pictures of some serbian documents, which i need to read.
Could anyone help me and translate or summarise whats written in that documents?
Since the documents might be personal i would like to not post them here where everyone could read them, so maybe someone i could send them via email.
Thank you!
Michael

Welcome to the Forum :)

We always insist we personal matters they are conducted through the PM system on the site. Are the letters in paper or digital form? This might be of help to fellow members, also where in Germany are you situated?

SimCityAT
Expat Team

To find somebody conversant in Serbian, it might be better to post on the Serbia forum.

One can find translators at www.fiverr.com  Usually they charge 5 USD for 300 to 500 words. Long text will probably have to be negotiated. Most will do short to medium long jobs very quickly. But scrutinize what they present since anyone can claim to do this and I have seen people who were definitely unprofessional. Not such a big deal for personal things but not adequate for official documents that need to be certified translations.

Thanks everyone for your replies.
Actually i tried to post this in the serbian part. Looks like i failed ;)
Is there an admin around who can move it there?
I have pictures of the letters.
Since they are cyrillic i have problems typing the text to a online translator.
Its about 2 DIN A4 sites, so should be done pretty quickly.