Moving as Yoga Instructor

Hi all
I will be moving to Germany in July with my German husband and 10 years old daughter. We'll be moving from Bali Indonesia,for my husband is returning home and for me would be a lot different thing.  In Bali I'am a Yoga instructor however my certificate isn't Internationally recognized as it is base in India. Also I'm personal trainer but no certified earned.
Question...  Does anybody know how's the Yoga and Fitness industry there?  Do you thing as an Indonesian I could easily get a job? Considering I don't speak German ? For this matter I must need to take a lesson prior obtaining my residence permit. 

Please any comment and advice will be appreciated. Thanks

Your biggest handicap is definitely the language - German is required from anyone dealing with customers or clients, which certainly includes your genre.
As far as I know, Yoga and fitness instructors are usually freelancers - there are very few employed jobs for them. So you should think about starting on your own.
Other than that, any certificate (or lack thereof) is quickly replaced by your reputation, which of course you must build up just as anybody else.

Thanks a lot for your prompt answer. I thought so too 😊 I will certainly takes a class from an appointed language school and I will see from there. Hearing from my friends it will take a year to get a B1 certificate which will enabling you to apply for a proper job in Germany.

If...  Saying I give a free session to any community without taking any payment would that be okay? I just don't want to do job illegally You See? Like a lot of foreign Yoga instructor living in Bali and taking a regular teaching job with their tourist visa. 

Once again thank you so much for the info!!  Big moving step for me and I certainly need lots of info from forum like this.

Don't worry, volunteering and non-profit work is allowed on any visa in Germany.

Learning German is pretty much essential. One wonders that you've been married 10 years to a German and didn't bother to learn. But from a legal standpoint I don't think you need any license or special accreditation. And in the yoga world, having learned one of the main styles in India like Astanga yoga or from Iyengar connected schools is highly regarded. There are lots of yoga schools and classes in Stuttgart and I would expect the same in most large to middle sized cities. In a smaller community it might not be so usual but that could be a market opportunity as well. Of course certain schools will want people well trained by recognized experts in their style of yoga. But I think a lot would depend on your ability and how well you are perceived as a teacher. If you are advanced then you could probably get accreditation rather quickly in many schools