Hello, new member join in

AN engineer working in Cairo from China hope to find international friends in Cairo to begin learning Arabic and perfect English.I found difficult to enjoy local and international society. Someone can help me?

Hi, I'm an engineer too! :) If you want to meet some new people, check out the 'get together & try restaurants in cairo' for details of a meetup on Thursday :)

hello all ,
i am new with this site i am Egyptian living in Maddi Cairo
looking for international friendship too
so i like to join yours .
i am a helicopter pilot

Welcome :)
i can help u with arabic :)

Hi Nymrod,
Welcome to Egypt. Hope u r having a good time here and r able to enjot urself. I'm Egyptian so don't hesitate to ask for my help at any time. I could also introduce u 2 places to visit.

So how do u find work here in Egypt?

Have a great stay.
Rania

the interesting thing about this thread that mostly everyone in here are engineers :) am an engineer too .... and i was wondering which speciality are you in.

as far as i know most companies hire foreign engineers in telecommunications specially network installations, also in mechanical work ... :)

am a civil engineer working MBA degree and am planning to shift my career to marketing

I think this Post for Engineers only , Im Engineer too

heheheheh

Welcome Man

Transmission Engineer here :)
i am from Egypt and i hope to find friends from allover the world
@ nymrod : plz don't tell me that you are working in Huawei :)
@etviola : welcome in Egypt

Welcome on board LoOd4LiFE ;)

well im an electrical eng. in alexandria if you will ever drop there

hey I m egyptian civil engineer live in Cairo
I hope I can help

thank you all friends and engineers for your kindly reply and welcome. this's the "real" engineer for "engine"!

Hi, i am Chemical Eng. too, welcome my friend

nymrod wrote:

AN engineer working in Cairo from China hope to find international friends in Cairo to begin learning Arabic and perfect English.I found difficult to enjoy local and international society. Someone can help me?

Hi all engineers and non engineers. ^^ What a coincidence.

@Mr. nymrod; come join me to learn Arabic Language in Cairo Univ in Giza.

A big welcome from a mechanical and production engineer :D

I am an engineer designs and can help you