Good Morning, Egypt

Good morning everybody,

I'm Rania, an Egyptian girl living in Cairo. I'm an English teacher in an international school. I'm an optimistic person who likes to have a laugh. I lived in America during my childhood. I also traveled to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Turkey. Didn't like the first two. But I loved Turkey and I'm looking forward to visiting again. I love making new friends.

Have a good day!

Rania

Hi Rania :)

Welcome on Expat.com ;)
I'm sure the members of the forum would love to read about your various experiences so don't hesitate to share :)

I hope you will make many contacts too.

Regards
Armand

Ronyyyy, my dear friend, welcome on board honey, this site is very nice, and the people here are not annoying at all, enjoooy my sweet buddy

Thx for the warm welcome Armand
Thx my dear friend, Yasmin, I think I will enjoy this site.

Chat soon
Rania

Hi Rania,

welcome to the site, hope you found the way easy to arrive here :)
hope you enjoy your stay :)

Hossam

Thx very much, Hossam, for the welcome. Hope to get in contact with many people in Cairo and make many friends. Hope everybody especially expats, have as much fun in Egypt as possible.

ARE YOU RONY DENTIST ???? hey Rania.. remember me...from DM??
If semsema is your freind then u r certainly the same Rania...

cheers :)
afzar

Hi Afzar,
I actually do know semsema but I am not Rony Dentist.

Havea good night

Hey Rania,
I also went to Turkey. I visited Istanbul it was a beautiful place. I also wish to revisit it.
Adam

Hey Adam,
Wow! so u liked Turkey too? I just met a new Turkish friend from this site and he told me that there r more beautiful places in Turkey. For example, there is Kapadokia which is all mountains that r very old. The wind has carved the mountains over the years into shapes. He showed me a pic, beautiful. also they make hotel rooms inside the caves which u stay in. I so wana go there. I hope one day.

Rania

Hiii All, I'm new here, and so far this forum seems to be quite active :) I'd love to have an idea about how things are evolving here, I love meeting new people especially from other cultures, brainstorming together is quite an exciting idea for me ;) just to give you guyz few tips about myself, I'm working as a banker & a volunteered financial consultant for non governmental organizations, if anyone here would need any kinda financial advice, please feel free to contact me (i do that for free) as part of my social responsibility, which I believe that it's more of a duty than a luxury...I'm also into traveling so often especially to wild native spots of our globe, I love philosophy and i see it as "the manual for human beings' living a healthy life" I've had a French educational background, so I can speak English & French beside Arabic of course... Have a good day everybody, and have a nice long weekend, enjoy your life where you can and get the best out of everything you have :)

Welcome on board eldin ;)

Welcome to expat-blog, Seif Eldin. Hope u enjoy it here. So where r the places u have visited and what r others that u r hoping to visit?

It's great that u do social work. I think that Egypt needs a lot of that especially after the revolution. God bless u and God bless Egypt!

Rania

Mille merci Julien:) and for Yud, my first name is Seif;) and special thanks for Ms. Rania for your warm welcoming...Hope to see you all on Thursday night inshaa allah, is there any arrangement updates for that event? like the Reservation details, how are we going to recognize each other? I suggest that one of us would take the initiative to reserve a table for us all...what do you think guyz? Have a good day

Seif, I think we can reserve a table with expat group, and to tell the waiter about it, and the people who will come  have to ask about expat table to find us;)
Have a great day

I agree, nice idea Ms. Semsema, so Expat Group Table @ Alain le Notre - Zamalek (Nile City) around 8pm Thursday, 8th of May, 2011 :) see you guys there inshaa allah

Hi Seif! 

I would suggest to create a new thread for the event on the Cairo forum to have more visibility and attendees ;)

Regards
Armand

i'm looking for English course if you are intersting just tell me

I advise you to register in english courses in the american univesrity of cairo, I'm following this training, if you need more information i can help you, just ask me please

it seems that u are just new here in cairo ...no worries about having friends cause u will find alot of opportunites on ur upcoming days ( in egypt ...girls uno ) :p

welcome to exapt-blog

Rania, your good morning never ends :D:D:D:D

Good morning always to u too, mero928! :)