State Schools in Malta and Gozo

Hi and thanx..
I believe that a new thread was required, due to the lack of reliable information out there on different forums and the internet and so many people asking.. (me included)  :unsure  and are unsure of what is available.. especially for 16+ age group.
((Now I know there are church, private and internationals schools as well.. But they will not be covered in this thread))

GozoMo wrote:

I think any schooling for 16+ is on Malta not Gozo, the secondary schools go up to 16 then further education is taken on Malta, some of the Malta Universtity is based on Gozo but I do not know what subjects are taken there.

Britcan77 wrote:

Hi Tommy
Good luck in your search...we are presently in Canada...I have a 17 year old and also researching post 16 options :)
Kind regards
Lynsay

So far I have found that in Malta, teenagers aged between 16 and 18 attend Sixth Form or College. During these two years they are prepared to sit for MATSEC ‘A' level exams, which could grant them access into University.
What I have found!!

MCAST - Gozo campus,. 
Sir M.A. Refalo Post Secondary School

Then after an all night research fest I finally found this..
The Mikiel Anton Vassalli College incorporates those state institutions which offer further/post secondary Education for students between 16 - 18 years.
The Office of the College Principal operates from Victoria. The post-secondary schools forming this College are:

Sir MA Refalo Sixth Form
Fortunato Mizzi Street,
Victoria

Govanni Curmi Higher Secondary
New Street in Main Street,
Naxxar

GEM16+
Triq il-Madonna tal-Gebla,
Gzira, GZR 1567

https://edumalta.gov.mt/en/schools#results
the link provides a list of 153 different schools at all levels.. (both Gozo and Malta)

Have a wonderful day one and all.
Aka Tommy

I also forgot to mention another link that some of you may enjoy reading, its an old written in 2006.
(so if there is an updated versio, please post)

Career aspirations of Gozitan students.
A Report based on Survey Analysis
written by Manwel Debono
commissioned by 
the Gozo Education and Vocational Training Council
October 2006

https://www.um.edu.mt/__data/assets/pdf … eport1.pdf

Enjoy each day as if it was your last, and live life to the fullest!

Aka Tommy

Bellow are some links that I hope you all will find useful. :)

Sir Michelangelo Refalo Sixth Form

Moving to Malta > Education from the gov of Malta web page

website is aimed at those aged 16-24 Guidance Services

The Education System in Malta explained

Please give feed back if any of the links help you on your way, so as to help others on their way,, Have a good day.

Peace and happiness to all.
Aka Tommy