Hi .. coming over to mauritius soon

Hi ,

I am new member and looking to land into the beautiful paradise of mauritius next month ....

Orginally from India, I have stayed in Singapore for last 9 years .... In my 20s ....

I was wondering if there is any website where you can find flatmates to share an apartment ....

Helps you save cost and at the same time get chance to mingle and have a good group of friends to party and enjoy with ...

Cheers,
Rohit

Hi and welcome on board Rohit :)

You can post an advert in Mauritius classifieds under Accommodation> Flat share, house share ;)

Wish you good luck
Armand

Hi Rohit,

Welcome to Mauritius!!! There are some guys your age who have moved to Mauritius from Singapore working in Banks. I will introduce you to them. Dont worry.
Cheers!!
Terence

thanks for the reply ... really appreciate the help terence and armand ... I will be in touch through the forum as my moving date gets finalised .... Cheers, Rohit

Hi intutor! In which part of the Island are you going to settle in..? Alexey

Hi Alex, I would be working port louis.

Hi there

Do not hesitate if we can help in anyway. We know what it is to be in a new place...Drop us a message pvt

Hi intutor! I am sure you will get many helps and good advice from members to your requests. Do you have an idea where you will be located
Take care

i do first: if you're in port louis mate, check if room is airconditioned :)

cheers,
islander.