Best way to dispose of household goods quickly

I plan to leave Kuwait this summer, and so am wondering what advice others have for getting rid of appliances and furniture quickly. I know there are lots of classified, but that takes time, and some things like fridge I need until very near the end of my stay. Are there places to sell or donate goods by the truckload in Kuwait?

We often give our second hand stuff to the lady that drives our kids to pre-school.  She brings it to her church and I don't know what happens from there.  If you'd like, I could put you two in touch.

Cheers,
-Bill

hi there,,actually i am looking for a place for rent.maybe you can dispose it to me in reasonable price pls..can you messge me in whatsapp pls..**

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

Thanks Bill,
Donating to a mosque or church is a good suggestion. I'll ask at the local mosque if they have a similar program, and if not, get back in touch with you for your contact. Thanks -- Jasper

Hey, never a problem.  And good luck with your move!

Hi Guys....

I will be moving out of Kuwait by December end 2022... Please advise if any contact available where I can get rid of my home furniture...

Thanks & Regards,

Rajiv

Hello Rajiv,

Please note that this is an old thread.

I would suggest that you drop an advert in the Kuwait classifieds under the Moving sales in Kuwait section, we will make sure we share your ad in our newsletter.

All the best,

Bhavna