Shipping company

Myself and some of my colleagues have the question of how to find a shipping company to ship goods (household and things) out of Kuwiat. Anyone know of a company that does this.

Looking for a company to come to said apartment/house and pack up belongings, box them up, put all the boxes into a shipping container/crate and ship it to an address in the USA.

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Try al ghanem , they ll do all the job for you packing and everything
Gimme some time to send you their number

Here is the link
http://www.alghanimgroup.com/shipping.htm

Thank you!!! I'll check it out!

LOL

or u can check me out :P i work for a shipping company :P im not part of the shipping process, i just police them and tell them what they're doing wrong. the joys of internal audit :D

Hello Satcomguy.

You can consult our shipping partner for a free quote. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi I know one reputable company me and my husband tried.
We just shipped house hold goods to USA last November, it was door to port arrangement. Most likely it was the cheapest of all the shipping company i contacted. Tell me is you need the info.

cheesecakelover wrote:

Hi I know one reputable company me and my husband tried.
We just shipped house hold goods to USA last November, it was door to port arrangement. Most likely it was the cheapest of all the shipping company i contacted. Tell me is you need the info.

Thanks! Please do provide it... I'll check it out as well.                           Thanks!

I know it is an old post, but hoping if it is still followed. I wonder if anyone has recommendations for a shipping company to ship goods and furniture from the US to Kuwait.

Well, I can't recommend mine but I wanted to ask (Legacy, maybe you might know this one).  I'm hearing rumors that the law has changed and now you need a Kuwaiti to sponsor the goods in because Kuwait isn't giving temporary import licenses to expats anymore?

I don't know how much truth there is to that but something along that lines is causing mass panic with my shipping company and I think they've just found someone local willing to put their name on my paperwork.

Inshallah, my stuff should arrive on the 17th.

The reason I bring it up is, maybe it'd be a good thing to check on with whatever shipping company you use.

Cheers

Looking for same details, shipping from CA, USA to Kuwait. Moving in September.

So far I got in contact with few companies, who will give me a quote based on a survey that will be done by their agent in the US, the person I spoke with over the phone mentioned that a 20-40 foot container will cost between around 500-700 KD as a rough estimate, and it should take around 60 days to deliver starting from Houston, I don't know how much longer / shorter if sailing from CA.

Moderated by Christine 6 years ago
Reason : free advertising is not allowed on the forum. You should register in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct