Dilemma Kuwait v/s Oman :)

HI friends your opinions are highly recommended

i am working in kuwait since 3 years my current total  salary is 2500- 2700 kwd (3300 omr) 6 days a week (46 hours),recently i have been offered a job from oman (muscat) with salary of 2000 omr with additional  2bhk accomo.  and  have to work for 5 days a week(40 hours) instead of 6 days which i am doing presently in kuwait .
                                 In kuwait i can save app 1900 kwd (2400 omr) per month at a cost of working for 6 days i don't have any  idea about muscat,kindly guide me shall i pick up oman offer or i continue in kuwait only ,your suggestions are  highly appreciated

Depends on how much you pay for your accommodation in Kuwait.   If with the accommodation in Oman, you save the same or more, go for it.   Cost wise, Oman would be the same or even cheaper than Kuwait.  Plus the lifestyle and people there are much much nicer.

Hi dear thanks for reply overall I save around 1900 kwd (2400 omr) in kuwait   ,from  oman I have been offered 2000 omr plus accommodation 2bhk with 5 days work if we talk in terms of money offcourse I will make more money in kuwait rather then in oman however I have 6 days works in kuwait and 5 days in oman

It's up to you in terms of priorities.  Personally, I would go for two days off and better lifestyle choices vs. a bit more money.

Overall I calculated there will be difference of 400 kwd (500 omr) in savings

As I said, it is up to you to figure out your priorities.  No one can make that decision for you.  I just told you what my decision would be but then again, my priorities are different.

Yeah mate rightly said by you,i appreciate that thanks for the time

HI there buddy.
Any news about your move to Oman? Any feedback please - how is the country, and was the move worth it when you consider lifestyle, people, and how you are treated in General.

Damn your salary is really high. .so: If you have 100 or 200 Dollar more or less should  not consider you very much?
Take some days Off Go to Oman and have a look. Then decide ?!:-)
I would prefer more free time but everyone is different..

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Irrelevant
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct