Currently investigating schools and places to live

Hi, Potentially moving to KL ina few months with the wife and two young kids. Currently investigating schools (AISM is top of list at the moment as we are Aussies) and places to live. Would like recommendations on places close to school and KLCC but might post that in another thread.

Cheers
Sam

Inlumino, well you can consider Mont Kiara, most expats live there, very suitable for family neighborhood, not hectic like klcc area. There's a school there called garden international. The only problem is that there is no commuter service in Mont Kiara, driving to work might be a problem for u.

Hi. I do not recommend living somewhere nearby KLCC. The rent is pretty high, and the traffic is rather congested especially during the rush hour.

As for International School, I highly recommend ISKL, Fairview, Sayfol, or perhaps Sri Utama, depending on your budget.

If you need more recommendation, feel free to contact me, I'd be happy to make your stay more welcome.

Welcome to Malaysia..

Inlumino - Exiting KLCC via the Smart Tunnel is an easy route and is against the traffic in the morning and evening so very doable. The AISM website lists the school buses available. Otherwise a lot of aussies live around Bluwater and Gita Bayu.  KLCC is a vibrant community for adults and highly recommended, but less conducive for children.