Furnished flat rent in sohar

How much will a fully furnished 1 bedroom ,hall,kitchen flat rent in sohar,Oman

Hi abbybaby,

Perhaps you should drop an advert in the Housing in Sohar section of the website and see what offers you get.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. I will do that once I reach there. Are you also located in sohar?

Hi - I have just arrived in Sohar and looking for 1-2 bed furnished apartment - any ideas of where is good place ?? Russ

Hi Russ, there are several flats — not sure about furnished — right on the Sohar Beach.

You might want to start with renting an Airbnb to get the lay of the land and explore renting options.

I lived for 2 + Years  above the Lebanese restaurant and next to the coffee shop Across from the sea on Al Bahri street. It was a perfect location! You might want to check if they have any vacancies.

best to you!

@Karendd3 Many thanks for that Karen - I was in Sohar for 2 years 12 years ago so got a reasonable good memory of where things were etc - company is letting me look at Sohar Gardens - they are 400 OR fully furnished

Take care - Russell

Yes, Sohar Gardens is lovely — and with a pool!

ill be traveling back to Oman in October for a couple months. Not sure if I'll be based in Muscat or Sohar — the latter I prefer.

Keep in touch! I'd love to hear your impressions of what has changed… hasn't … etc.

-Karen