Looking for a Decent Accommodations in Sohar for Family

Hi Friends..!!

I am getting shifted to Sohar very soon, looking for a decent accommodation in prime locations. Prefer-bally 2 bhk flat in a gated community/society ( not interested in single building) or small 2 bed room villa as well with independent parking & other amenities.

Also suggest few good society/residential complex/residential zone for searching for decent family living at sohar.

Looking for early response.

Hello J_Dey,

Welcome on board  :)

Till members reply, I suggest you drop an advert in the Housing in Sohar section so that you may get some offers.

All the best,
Bhavna

You wanna look at a place called "Palm Gardens", the landmark is after LULU Hypermarket in Sohar. Its gated and central

Hi,
I suggest you inquire Palm Garden. As far as i know there is one available apartment coz the couple just moved out to other country.
It's a high end residential area with complete.amenities, gated of course.
Thank you

Thanks all for the response. The palm garden was completely filled with 45 waiting list(thats what I heard from the property manager) & somehow managed to get a decent flat although little far from the main area, the name of the society is Sohar Garden Residence. So I got shifted here last week.

Hi Mr.
If you didn't get the flat in Sohar please contact me
Thank You

Moderated by kenjee 7 years ago
Reason : Share contact infos in private, by clicking on the member's avatar to access their profile, and from there click on the 'Send Message' button.

Welcome to Sohar in advance.

I refer to my experience prior to board to Oman. This link is truly useful olx.com

Property hunt could be full of challenges, enjoy the process and have some funs.