Guten Tag

Hi everyone  maybe you can help me ..I have a fiance from Germany we are together for 5 years now but this year were planning to married in Honkong.
What kind of visa i will apply cuz we are married as already .. And how long it takes to apply that visa?
I was married before but now I am annulled already.
Thanks for reading waiting for your comment

You need a family reunion visa (Familiennachzugsvisum) to join your German spouse in Germany, which you can apply for at your nearest German embassy. It takes 3 - 6 months to process, depending on the foreigner office (Auslaenderbehoerde) of the German town where you intend to live.

New topic