New members of the Saudi Arabia forum, introduce yourselves here - 2018

Hi everyone, I am Jamiu presently in Rwanda but moving to Saudi this may on government employment. I am a pathologist moving to Aljouf region.
I understand that new Saudi policy is driving expatriates from the country. Do you guys think it is worthwhile taking this appointment, also do you think coming with my family is advisable?

Hi, I am Karim, just looking around

i'm 30 years, just moved to Riyadh 1 month ago

Hi All !!

hi, I am  from Riyadh

Welcome to Riyadh everyone, The heart of Arabia :-)

I am pickles 29, Fil-Chi, From Philippines, Ive been living in Jeddah for almost 7 years now, I love eat, chill, relax, unwind, and newbie vlogger new videos posted on my YouTube channel during my free time editing videos kills me lol, anyone wants to do a colab?

If you are looking for fun sport activity to do in Riyadh on Saturday morning, join here and we will invite you in when there is an availability for curling sessions.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m5jXuV … ested=true

Hello Nicola
U are welcome
Wishing you good life in Saudi arabia
I am from Egypt , I have have studied finance & accounting
I am arabic native speaker , dont ehsitate to text me if u need any help

Ahmed Mamdouh

Anthony , from Sydney Australia and been here for couple months now

Hello, I am Jamie and currently live in Virginia. My KSA work visa application is being processed and I plan to arrive in Jubail for work within a month or so. I'm sure I'll have a million questions, so look forward to interacting with fellow expats to try and smooth my transition.

Have an awesome day!

Hi everyone, I am a Nigerian living in Al Hassa now for about five months.  Am working at King Faisal University. Hassa is a nice place to live in and the people here are nice and friendly.

TG from Sydney Australia.

Hello

Hi all,

I'm Egyptian & recently become based in Riyadh.

Watsup everybody welcome to saudi Arabia i hope ur good and enjoying ur time. Im Abu from Riyadh originly from saudi. I would like to have good friends.

Come and have fun on ICE.
This form is for registering your interest in curling events.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1m5jXuV … ested=true

Hi All,

My name is Nasreen, recently relocated from London to Riyadh about a month ago. I am an English teacher at Princess Noura University. I'm 23 & Somali :)

Hello! :) I'm from Yemen born and raised in Saudi Arabia. :cool: I'm looking for FRIENDS to exchange languages, knowledge and experiences.  ;):top::cheers:

i would happy to teach you :)

Wish you the best on the new job :):top:

Hi! :) welcome to KSA

Well welcome to KSA if you have any question feel free to contact me :)
peace

I hope things work out for you soon :)

yea i know what you mean  :D

trust me NOW they are not  :rolleyes:

Teach what ?

Arabic :D

Hi my name is libin i am also new in this forum. Looking for good friendship in saudi

Hi all - I just moved to Yanbu and would like to know about any places to buy natural/organic  food....

Hi there! 👋

Welcome to KSA :)

Hello everyone!
I am Rageul and I am moving to Hail University. I am new to KSA. I am physicist.

Hey welcome just apply to the 2 famouse hospital in saudi
King fasial hospital and saudi national guard, and they got branch in Riyadh and Jeddah. And i recomend Jeddah for u becuz beside the sea and more open cultuer. I hope i help u darling. Im from Riyadh. Saudi citizin

https://www.kfshrc.edu.sa/en/home/careershttp://ngha.med.sa/English/eServices/jo … fault.aspx

Hello everyone! I am from the USA and I will be moving to Jeddah in August to teach English.

From Riyadh!

Salam! My name is Janet. I am new here in Saudi. I am looking forward on meeting new friends here.

Hello Expat Community!

My name is Junaid, and I am from South Africa (Cape Town), and I relocated to Dammam a week ago. I am looking to stay in Khobar, and explore life in Saudi Arabia. I LOVE it so far, especially the food, and looking forward to getting to know fellow expats from all nationalities. 

I am working in the corporate shipping industry and studying in my free time (I can bore you for hours on my thesis which focuses on big data and artificial intelligence 😊). I love soccer (or football – depending which side of the world you from), cricket, rugby and gyming.

My journey started in South Africa (worked in Johannesburg, Durban and Cape Town - also in shipping), and looking forward to exploring the Middle East (starting with Saudi Arabia) and learn about the culture, way of doing business and making long terms friends and contacts globally.

Feel free to connect, and a big thank you to Expat.com for creating a platform for us to interact with each other!

Warm Regards
Junaid

Welcome to KSA  :)

Thanks a lot Amy.

Closed