Guideline to settle in madina

i really wish to settle in madina,i need a guideline that how i can settle there,and what buisness or work can i start which may help me to earn 15 to 20 thousand riyal per month.how much should i invest over there and also suggest some appropriate feilds.please also guide for visa catagory and process.

There is no way you can settle permanently in Madina as Saudi Arabia does not give nationality! (except in very rare situations, where you actually marry a local girl and that is also difficult as she has to have written permission from authorities to marry a non-saudi)

If you secure a position in Madina, you can remain until they can obtain work visa. (which is also becoming difficult due to Saudization).

Madina is not an industrial city and does not have large industries therefore jobs for expats are limited. The only vacancies open to expats in Madina is Medical profession or teaching profession.

There is a lot of small trade (due to the large numbers of visitors to Masjid Nabvi) but this type of business is not easy to start for a non-resident and will not secure a family visa.

Sorry I cannot be more positive.