Dance classes in buraidah for girls

There is a friend of mine who is russian national. She is a good dance teacher.she is thinking if she can know some girls who really wants to learn dance in Saudi Arabia like belly dances and many more. She is free at home as she can't work here in Saudi Arabia. Please contact if anyone interested and even if anyone want to give comments so feel free

sam igns wrote:

There is a friend of mine who is russian national. She is a good dance teacher.she is thinking if she can know some girls who really wants to learn dance in Saudi Arabia like belly dances and many more. She is free at home as she can't work here in Saudi Arabia. Please contact if anyone interested and even if anyone want to give comments so feel free

Good luck, Buraidah is one place in the kingdom i'd avoid such activities.

Buridah is ghetto no one would be interested to live there

Hello sam igns,

you may drop an advert in the following section > Dance classes in Saudi Arabia so as to get more exposure.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hi anyone teaches dance to girls in buraidah? My daughter is 5 yrs old and her vacation is going on . She is very much interested in dance.. pls let me know any any trained dancers are available..

@ Shrutibnqpc :

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Well this thread is quite old and inactive.
I would advise you to post your query in the Dance classes in Saudi Arabia section, it is more appropriate.

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team  :cheers: